Welcome - introduce yourself!

Tanno

Sentinel
First of all, I noticed that there's no introduction thread, so that everyone would introduce him/herself, to greet and welcome, so I thought of creating one. this will be less "Post New Threads". :)

Lastly, hello...

I'm Thanos from Greece. My nickname is a Japanese version of my real name and in japanese it also means "Greed".

in professions, I'm multitalented. I'm a DJ, a music producer and a graphic designer. I'm a Kendo 1st dan athlete. I'm training Kendo for about 3 years. I also do drawings, but not too good.

I'm also a writer and I'm currently writing a dark lore novel regarding the War of Heavens and the conflict between the Angels. This novel is based of my dreams. Don't ask me. i do have the Lovecraftian Effect, and I'm seeing worlds I have NEVER seen in my life, and I'm so happy to experience such dreams and nightmares. They aren't making me afraid, instead I'm enjoying them... :)

I do know English, Greek(my Native) and Japanese.

As a gamer, I'm playing games since 4-years-old! Fortunatelly, I started only with retro quality games, such as Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Monster Bash, Prince of Persia, Goblins, and a lot of Atari games. :) I have half of the consoles, and I'm willing to find and buy the rest of the consoles. I hope one day to make my house into a small museum. Since I firstly started the RPG games, I loved their story, and still love them, especially the Japanese ones, because the Japanese peopple are very good with the RPG element, especially the comedy type. That's why I'm nowadays a RPG fan and collector. When I was young, I had not the economical power to buy them. Now I do have this and I want to collect all.

The ball goes on you... :)

Welcome to RPGWatch, Tanno! :)

As you've already found out, the Politics & Religion forum is the place were everybody disagrees with the rest of the world and insists on his opinion. Just to warn you that that one forum is a bit special. ;)

Welcome, Tanno. Have fun on the forums - and creating an introduction thread was a good idea :). I'll sticky it.

Thank you very much guys for the warm welcome. :)

Welcome to RPGWatch, Tanno! :)

As you've already found out, the Politics & Religion forum is the place were everybody disagrees with the rest of the world and insists on his opinion. Just to warn you that that one forum is a bit special. ;)

Yep, I already found out. And this disagreement goes to everyone, who don't know what's really going on in the inside of each other's country. And I wanted only to state some things to clear some hatred toward us rightful people, who aren't to blame for this whole thing.

Welcome, Tanno. Have fun on the forums - and creating an introduction thread was a good idea :). I'll sticky it.

By all means, do so. :D

Greetings and welcome from Down Under. Indeed the P&R forum is special, I get to moderate it!!!! :)

Well hello to you Tanno! :)

Since it's stickied and stuff I guess I'll take the ball too :)
I'm Lachrimae, and no that's not my real name ;p
I am weak to all kinds of art, if it requires creativity I love it. Music, movies, games, art, literature…and I dislike everything else that requires physical involvement and is otherwise uncreative.

I hope that one day I will be working on different creative projects and sell my art all around the world for some spare cash, having a part-time/full time job as an animator preferably for a gaming company.

I am not religious, and I'm not aethist (heh, how much bashing would I take over at the religion forums for saying that? :p )
I am more social online than I am in real life, so I guess that makes me a bit of a loner. But I like it that way, I don't dislike being social I just prefer keeping to my self and I don't feel the urge that many do for sociality :)

Love, Lachrimae

Welcome also. People with digital animation skills seem always to be in high demand, so good luck with your career choices.

Welcome, hope you have fun here

Well hello to you Tanno! :)

Since it's stickied and stuff I guess I'll take the ball too :)
I'm Lachrimae, and no that's not my real name ;p
I am weak to all kinds of art, if it requires creativity I love it. Music, movies, games, art, literature…and I dislike everything else that requires physical involvement and is otherwise uncreative.

I hope that one day I will be working on different creative projects and sell my art all around the world for some spare cash, having a part-time/full time job as an animator preferably for a gaming company.

I am not religious, and I'm not aethist (heh, how much bashing would I take over at the religion forums for saying that? :p )
I am more social online than I am in real life, so I guess that makes me a bit of a loner. But I like it that way, I don't dislike being social I just prefer keeping to my self and I don't feel the urge that many do for sociality :)

Love, Lachrimae

Hi and welcome to all! Lachrimae, maybe you should talk to Gothic Gothicness, she seems to be on the lookout for an artist to help with her indie game project (check the Maiden of faith subforum in the indie Forum).

Greetings to all!

As the thread just says, I want to greet everyone^^
I'm a newcomer of this forum, and some of the posts here (and, of course, my great love of RPGs =)) convinced me to register. So, have fun and see you on the forum^^

P.S. Sorry for my english, it's not my mother language :p

Hello.

Posting in English-language forums is a good training for improving the English language, imho. ;)

Just make sure to check what you write every now and then. ;)

Welcome!!!

Greetings all

Hi everyone :D,

I recall having an avatar here quite sometime ago and I do come here often but hardly ever did login. So, alas my login was purge at some point but now I am happy to see this site is as good as it ever was.

Ah, great you made it :).

First of all, I noticed that there's no introduction thread, so that everyone would introduce him/herself, to greet and welcome, so I thought of creating one. this will be less "Post New Threads". :)

Lastly, hello…

I'm Thanos from Greece. My nickname is a Japanese version of my real name and in japanese it also means "Greed".

in professions, I'm multitalented. I'm a DJ, a music producer and a graphic designer. I'm a Kendo 1st dan athlete. I'm training Kendo for about 3 years. I also do drawings, but not too good.

I'm also a writer and I'm currently writing a dark lore novel regarding the War of Heavens and the conflict between the Angels. This novel is based of my dreams. Don't ask me. i do have the Lovecraftian Effect, and I'm seeing worlds I have NEVER seen in my life, and I'm so happy to experience such dreams and nightmares. They aren't making me afraid, instead I'm enjoying them… :)

I do know English, Greek(my Native) and Japanese.

As a gamer, I'm playing games since 4-years-old! Fortunatelly, I started only with retro quality games, such as Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Monster Bash, Prince of Persia, Goblins, and a lot of Atari games. :) I have half of the consoles, and I'm willing to find and buy the rest of the consoles. I hope one day to make my house into a small museum. Since I firstly started the RPG games, I loved their story, and still love them, especially the Japanese ones, because the Japanese peopple are very good with the RPG element, especially the comedy type. That's why I'm nowadays a RPG fan and collector. When I was young, I had not the economical power to buy them. Now I do have this and I want to collect all.

The ball goes on you… :)
sup im a refugge from rpgcodex who likes cprg's

Aloha from Belgium,
I am a earthling in reconstruction
I had signed long time ago then fell soon after into depression after delirious posts (both were not related)
Came back was allowed to change name and since no answer to that thread could delete and snip
Now I am here to stay and be active
Well some codexers could be evil and give links of that delirious past in their forums, but I hope not and that I will have a chance to reconstruct for the better, hoping I will not be too clumsy :D
(I don't even remember under what user name I made a joke of myself there so with luck it was not under Boughrouck :) )
Anyways I know even if some bash me, others know than humans have the ability to improve and change

Here to enjoy my favorite aspect of life, sociabilization,debates and discussions.

A bit overwhelmed atm with all threads to start interacting with the Watchers, since I prefer to read fully threads before bumping in, but I will persist since it is so rewarding and fun.

Welcome then and enjoy your stay. We try to be a tolerant group here, though we hammer spam and deal severely with personal insults/attacks on other posters since we believe in showing respect to everyone (no matter how stupid and annoying they may be!!) :)

Back
Top Bottom