Welcome - introduce yourself!

Must be one duzzy of a prophecy as we average one new member who isn't a bot, and posts on the forum a few times a years. So welcome to RPGWatch @angerball;

Hey all. I've arrived to this fossil of a forum. The prophecy has foretold my coming for many years, and I've come to deliver. I hope you guys are doing okay in these awful times.

Hey there and welcome to the "club" ;)

Hey all. I've arrived to this fossil of a forum. The prophecy has foretold my coming for many years, and I've come to deliver. I hope you guys are doing okay in these awful times.
Fossils are dead and don't move.
The Watch is rather some undead creature. You decide if zombie, vampire, ghoul, or lich. ;)

Ouch somehow that post made me feel old.... welcome anyhow I guess!

Fossils are dead and don't move.
The Watch is rather some undead creature. You decide if zombie, vampire, ghoul, or lich. ;)

Or eternal, like me, the crazy unicorn ;)

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that?

[youtube
Video unavailable
This video contains content from TF1 Antennes, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

/youtube]

If that video status let's draw any conclusions - Yub! ^^

hello, long ish codex refugee seeking other forum that doesn't get derailment with slurs and politics. i hope i'm welcome lol.

Howdy! I'm a 40yo software developer from Poland. I'm here looking for a civilized place to discuss cRPGs.

Welcome to the Watch. We do our best to be civilised and try to deal with those who aren't in an appropriate manner!! :)

Howdy! I'm a 40yo software developer from Poland. I'm here looking for a civilized place to discuss cRPGs.

Named after the legendary Gamesmaster presenter I assume?

Welcome Dominik!

Hello all, discovered this place after i bought a copy of Drakensang the other day. looked online for guides and info, this place popped up a few times so here i am.

Welcome Shadowwell!

Welcome Shadowwell. Cool name.

I got it from a fantasy town generator for one of my first forum accounts on a site called Nationstates. I have since used it for other sites and derived inspiration form it for things.

Back
Top Bottom