Black Mirror - First Gameplay Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that the first gameplay trailer for Black Mirror has been released as well as system requirements.

THQ Nordic has also revealed the game’s PC requirements via its Steam store page. PC gamers will need at least an old quad-core CPU with 8GB of RAM and an GeForce GTX660 or a Radeon 7870 graphics card.

Here are the full PC requirements:

MINIMUM:

• Processor: Intel Q9650 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GeForce GTX660 / Radeon 7870 – 2GB VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 11 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:

• Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3,9 Ghz / AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: GeForce GTX960 / Radeon R9 290 – 4GB VRAM
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 11 GB available space
The game will release on November 28th.

Enjoy!

More information.

It's a reboot, not a remake

Actually, it's a "re-imagining" ;)

Based on what I've seen, so far, it's the same story with the same characters. I'm actually hoping they've changed it up a bit - as that would mean a few surprises along the way.

The original series was great, easily one of my favourite adventure games.
And the humor! Wonderful!

Though I have heard the English voiceover and translation was pretty bad.
The German one was great - so great I actually thought for a long time that it was the original language.

The original series was great, easily one of my favourite adventure games.
And the humor! Wonderful!

The German one was great - so great I actually thought for a long time that it was the original language.

Strange, as I found the English version pretty good. That said, I only ever played the first game.

The original was awsome there is no question about that.
The problem? Will people that weren't even born back then, ever buy the original game? Would they buy it if was just "remastered"?

I only hope this won't be another Realms of Arkania case where the remake was horrible.

Raise your hand who came here thinking this game was about that TV series with the same name… :w00t:

Seems way worse than super amazing classic: Alone in the Dark!!!!
What happened? "Meh.."-level art and horrible 3D models in this one, no atmosphere, SHT music...

Raise your hand who came here thinking this game was about that TV series with the same name… :w00t:

I didn't know there was a TV series with that name.

pibbur who doesn't know what he was thinking when coming here either.

pibbur who doesn't know what he was thinking when coming here either.

It is available on Netflix, @pibbur who;. At least here in Brazil (I don't know if Netflix's catalog is the same all around the world - I'm pretty sure it isn't)

It is available on Netflix, @pibbur who;. At least here in Brazil (I don't know if Netflix's catalog is the same all around the world - I'm pretty sure it isn't)

Oh. I have Netlfix.

In that case: I didn't know (didn't remember) that I did know there is (and actually have access to) a TV series with that name.

pibbur who won't even try to remember what he was thinking about when coming here.

PS. One excuse: There are oodles of things to watch there, can't remember it all. Currently I'm concentrating on Dr Who and Orphan Black. And - for not entirely rational reasons - the new Star Trek. DS.

I did. It's some few years old show about sex with a pig. To some it's superb fresh idea(s), to me it's gimme a break.

I didn't think about that crap show at all as Black Mirror is one of adventure genre classics you can't forget if you played it when was released.

I did. It's some few years old show about sex with a pig. To some it's superb fresh idea(s), to me it's gimme a break.

I didn't think about that crap show at all as Black Mirror is one of adventure genre classics you can't forget if you played it when was released.

Indeed, the episode where the British Prime Minister must have sex with a female pig is one of the weakest, I give you that @joxer;.

But the series has a lot of another interesting episodes. OK, OK, this isn't the correct thread to discuss TV series. Let's move on :)

Someone had trouble with a simple verb conjugation right there in that trailer.

Indeed, the episode where the British Prime Minister must have sex with a female pig is one of the weakest, I give you that @joxer;.

But the series has a lot of another interesting episodes. OK, OK, this isn't the correct thread to discuss TV series. Let's move on :)

Do we have a pig-sex board here at the Watch, or does that fall under religion and politics?

There is absolutely no relation between the two.

Back
Top Bottom