Tides of Numenera - Delayed to Late 2015

@Dark Savant
I didn't say that I wouldn't like grid based combat. I said:
But basically I don't like the grid based movement and the combat.
What I meant was: I don't like grid based movement and I don't like the combat. (Should have used an Oxford Comma here).

Also Dark Souls II
Too action oriented. I'm not really the guy who has fun mastering difficult combat. If one or another battle is difficult and I need 2 or 3 attempts, that's ok. If it gets more or if those battles are more frequent, I get frustrated.

Game of Thrones
That's an option perhaps. Though I'm basically sceptical about RPGs of famous TV/movie franchises, I've heard that this one is quite ok.

Kingdoms of Amalur
I had in mind that this one is too action oriented as well… but I just checked and saw some screenshots and browsed some reviews. Seems like there's more in it. Give it a try, thanks for the tip! :)
Edit: I just looked it up on Steam checking the price: "You already own Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™" :D Let's see if I've tried it already but put it aside for some reason. Can't remember.

Legends of Grimrock
I've tried it, but didn't like it for the same reasons as MMX. These dungeon crawlers just arent's my thing anymore. I grew up with Eye of the Beholder loving all of them, but somehow my taste has changed of the past 25 years. ;)

Drakensang I&II,Two Worlds II…
Played them already.

Last edited:
or try Crusader Kings 2 and all your gaming needs will be fulfilled for the next 3 years :)

or try Crusader Kings 2 and all your gaming needs will be fulfilled for the next 3 years :)
It's actually in my Steam library... I've tried it once but it was indeed too complex for me to have fun with. Perhaps when I'm in the right mood, I'll give it another try.

This game is micromanager's wet dream...

So can we please get back on the topic of the thread which is the delay of Torment, and not what games we should all play while waiting. Thank you.:)

Back
Top Bottom