Things you don't need to know...

Might I suggest you take your life in your hands and visit Australia!! :)

The worlds population in 2018. Asia seems be to overcrowded.

Attachments

• Population-cartogram_World.jpg
    Population-cartogram_World.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 117
…You don't need to know fans didn't throw keyboards. Some things you can't live without, right?

Good one, joxer. :D :D :D

pibbur who observes that they also didn't throw (healthy and useful) tomato(e?)s.

Last edited:
Today I found out area phone code of Ecuador. I'm going to visit this country next month and decided to check this info in case of unforeseen circumstances. Want to book a few interesting excurtions in advance.
You forgot to mention the country code. Now I'm curious, don't keep me waiting or I'll have to google

Printed comics for masses appeared only a couple of centuries back ofc.
Comics did exist before that, but to see and read them you'd have to travel where those were carved or painted.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_comics
An example of an early precursor to print comics is Trajan's Column. Rome's Trajan's Column, dedicated in 110 AD, is an early surviving example of a narrative told through sequential pictures, while Egyptian hieroglyphs, Greek friezes, medieval tapestries such as the Bayeux Tapestry and illustrated manuscripts also combine sequential images and words to tell a story. Versions of the Bible relying primarily on images rather than text were widely distributed in Europe in order to bring the teachings of Christianity to the illiterate. In medieval paintings, multiple sequential scenes of the same story (usually a Biblical one) appear simultaneously in the same painting.

Recently discovered roman tomb in Jordan was hiding yet another ancient comic:
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/ancient-comics-line-roman-era-tomb-jordan-180970400/
there are nearly 260 figures featured in narrative scenes, with many speaking via comic-style speech bubbles.

You don't need to know that Superman doesn't appear in this ancient comic.

https://www.pcgamesn.com/steam-hardware-survey-resolution
Barely 6% of Steam users play above 1080p

That percentage dwarfs even 2560 x 1440, which has a share just under 4%. Intensely demanding 4K resolutions fair even worse, at barely over 1%.

You don't need to know that the 1% minority is louder than SLI minority and are hijacking every single steam forum game section asking/demanding that the game supports 4K "or else".

You don't need to know that the 1% minority is louder than SLI minority and are hijacking every single steam forum game section asking/demanding that the game supports 4K "or else".

I've seen that ages ago with Multiplayer.
Now, that minority has won. Offline games are dying out.

Maybe in Germany. Not here. Here, noone plays ToR Online, everyone plays Kotor1 and Kotor2. :p

btw you don't need to know that Germany is preparing to "punish" Facebook.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/european-parliament-approves-netflix-content-quota-1148965
The European Parliament has approved new regulations for online streaming services, imposing a quota for home-grown productions on Netflix and co.
The guidelines will require that at least 30 percent of content carried on streaming services operating in the European Union originates from the region.

Is it bad news? I don't think so. Because now the very same Netflix and Amazon will be forced to allow EU audience outside of Germany and Austria to watch on their streams german rare gem Hindafing. Yea, Germany and humor, an impossible thing, but does exist!

You don't need to know that even if you VPN it, english subtitles aren't available. Currently.

Back
Top Bottom