Metro: Exodus Release Date

Well they might be ignorant but not because of the review bomb; having said that I definitely agree with the immature.

Review bombing quality games because you're upset about the way the sequel is being distributed is pretty damn ignorant in my book.

Ouch to say Far Cry New Dawn is better.:brood:

It saddens me to say that I had no fun whatsoever playing Metro Exodus, and as a Metro fan who was seriously looking forward to this, it breaks my heart. It feels stodgy, sluggish, and it's bloody annoying to boot. Since it's not functionally too different from previous games, I can only content it's everything around the gameplay highlighting how slow it is.
Love this reply.
I swear, it’s really asinine that we now live in a world where if one person doesn’t agree with the masses then that automatically makes them an outcast. Okay, this game wasn’t to Jim’s liking that’s perfectly fine. We all shouldn’t be exactly alike. It’s actually more than that too, it’s the want/need to be with & fit in with the largest mob, that nonsensical pressure. Jim not liking this game doesn’t make him wrong nor does it make everybody else who did like the game right. I came for his opinion & I’m glad I got his honest & unbiased answer. Which only now makes me more likely to listen to his opinions on other games even if sometimes I won’t agree to them. The respect is what counts & he’s more than earned it over the span of his career here.

Last edited:
I couldn't watch more than a couple minutes of that. There's just something incredibly annoying about that guy to me.

The reviews in general have been pretty good so far though. It's currently holding an 84% on Metacritic.

I rarely watch this kind of videos; anyway worth a buy dude started a shitstorm with farcry pink dawn video, ended disabling comments on all his videos hahaha.

I rarely watch this kind of videos; anyway worth a buy dude started a shitstorm with farcry pink dawn video, ended disabling comments on all his videos hahaha.
Yeah but you said you weren't buying & it's not cracked yet. So I guess you did buy it.:p
Wont buy it but will play it.

I wont buy anything from epicshitstore; i played trough family share on steam, otherwise would have waited for free version.

I wont buy anything from epicshitstore; i played trough family share on steam, otherwise would have waited for free version.
Almost forgot about that and some steam users sell access cheaply.:nod:

Back
Top Bottom