New UFO "remake"

D

DArtagnan

http://ufotts.ninex.info/

Seems like they're pretty far along, and they've done exactly what I always wanted in X-Com - except updating the actual game graphics.

Impressive stuff, and I thought you might be interested :)

Thanks, DArtagnan. This sounds great. I never even thought of playing as the aliens. That alone would be well worth the download, let alone all of the improvements they say they are making like alien medics actually doing their job and better tactics.

Thanks, DArtagnan. This sounds great. I never even thought of playing as the aliens. That alone would be well worth the download, let alone all of the improvements they say they are making like alien medics actually doing their job and better tactics.

I tried playing aliens for a little bit, and it seems they really poured a lot of thought into this feature. They seem to function completely differently, and if this actually works - it could mean a damn fine multiplayer game.

Even if it won't - at least it's an updated X-Com that's running perfectly on modern machines with a lot of UI adjustments, and some key balance stuff.

Really a great thing :)

Back
Top Bottom