Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Bloodtrail Now Available

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Like said already a little to late. Public damage is already bad about this game. Still have to give credit for a developer that hasn't given up on a game that flopped on release.

Like said already a little to late. Public damage is already bad about this game. Still have to give credit for a developer that hasn't given up on a game that flopped on release.
No man's sky did just fine, providing free updates more than 4 years after release. It is now praised everywhere. I still don't feel like playing it though, so you could be right :)

it was good when was broken. then dozen patches made it worse

No man's sky did just fine, providing free updates more than 4 years after release. It is now praised everywhere. I still don't feel like playing it though, so you could be right :)
I bought and played No man's sky last winter due to the work of the developer. It's a quality game (though not my taste) and I think it is a good example of long term support being good for a game's reputation.

This is an ARPG Diablo-kinda clone, right? I usually like those, but I shied away from this one because of all the bad reviews it got when it came out.

Have they fixed it? Was it ever broken? Would an orange taste the same if it was blue?

What has become worse with Wolcen since the launch? Genuine question.

not having an OP build showed all design flaws. Which I'm not sure if they are fixed after 6 months. I'm not able to play it at the moment.

This is an ARPG Diablo-kinda clone, right? I usually like those, but I shied away from this one because of all the bad reviews it got when it came out.

Have they fixed it? Was it ever broken? Would an orange taste the same if it was blue?

Yes, Dunno, Yes, Maybe.

One day I really must get around to trying this game, since I did contribute to the kick starter. If they ever finish the updates, that will likely be the time I fire it up!

Back
Top Bottom