Dragon quest 11 For PC getting it to run on an older system!

lunaticrpgs

Banned
here is a link to the video showing it will run on an older system, i created a patch to make it work.

https://youtu.be/TWCis7ezU2Y

If anyone wants to know how to make this happen please let me know, i don't mind sharing.

I only did this because everyone was saying it cant be done. i'm already half way through the game and have had no problems. But to be honest I'm bored of the game a lot of grinding. not enough mobs to go around for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird, I played this game back in May I believe, and I didn't find it to be grind-y at all. I had a lot of fun playing, and I know it's a game I'll be back to replay many times in the future.

I just find it very grindy, and not enough mobs, not to mention one battle can take a good while

This joke of a product with designs that belong to 19th century has only one redeeming feature.
Puff-puff "scenes".

My guess is that "puff" was borrowed from german language, so you know what to expect.

Actually, I rather enjoyed playing this one. It certainly isn't perfect, and I'd prefer to see some of the older titles be made available via GoG or steam, but, you take what you can and pray for the rest.

Back
Top Bottom