HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted lore update #6 for Alaloth:

Lore Update #6 - The Dragons of Bane and Flame

By Poison or By Fire

Dragons are competitive creatures. It is because of this that the four dragons remaining on the continent each claimed a kingdom for themselves. Having branched out and settled in their own kingdoms, the dragons are able to hold dominion over all the lives in a territory untouched by the other dragons. They use their environments almost to exhaustion, corrupting the land against its inhabitants.

Last week we spoke of the Dragons of Black and Gold. They were introduced as the dragons of the realm of humans and the realm of dwarves. The remaining two dragons that we'll discuss today sought other prey...

[...]
More information.

game looks fantastic, my kinda thing. will check this out when it's released and all working and updated.

Maybe I'm weird but this is the most anticipated game for me in 2021. As a fan of both classic isometric RPGs and soulslikes, mixing of two really intrigues me. Delays worry me a little, but at least there are some updates like these. This means it's not dead yet.

A video from eight months ago and it looks great. I can only wonder how is the game now!

Not new videos but here you go.:)

Alaloth First Look: Isometric Souls-Like RPG Preview

Alaloth Gamescom 2020 Gameplay Trailer

Back
Top Bottom