Realms Beyond - Coming to Kickstarter in October

Islam is not a race.

Just saying.
Oh you're right I guess I should have said Arab or Persian or something, but yet I don't think Nazis would date outside of the Christian religion would they?

Anywho I don't think good people should lose their jobs so easily over misunderstandings. It's happened before, and looks to be happening again.

Can we move on now? Those of you who outed the guy have given your opinions. There's no reason to keep repeating the same things.

You guys are all way too sensitive. As likely the only non white in this thread I find it amusong how you priveleged white ppl are so offended at how others talk. Honestly, white priveleged ppl such as yourself make me sick. Stop trying to be some social politics police already and get over yourself. Don’t be part of the outrage machine that is the internet.

Dude, stfu. You sound like a reverse SJW, and I bet you're whiter than my bed sheets. :)

Idk, but I think someone left the back door open.

Well they let you in, so it couldn't have been "that" closed.

I do hope Silvercoin and Winterfart created an account at the Codex as well as RPGWatch.

You both definitely seem at home with drama, wouldn't want you to miss any.
Hope is good for you.

@Alrik Fassbauer;

Excellent post.

Oh you're right I guess I should have said Arab or Persian or something, but yet I don't think Nazis would date outside of the Christian religion would they?
"Islam is not a race". Meaning there's a lot of white Muslims.

Also, Neo-nazis and Muslims both hates Jews. Nazis Germany and the Arab world were allied.
There's a big and eclectic world outside the internet, you know…

Last edited:
Hope is good for you.

You are correct. Hope is good.

Remember when you repeatedly said you were done with this topic?
I hope one day you follow through with it :)

Holy crap, what's happening to this thread... Can we at least drop the personal insults here??

Back to topic: RB. Coming to kickstarter.

Explaining what a neonazi, racist is, etc: create a thread in P&R.

In case you have any further news to add about RB and its lead writer, or the position of RB has/should have/should not have in this: the thread that pops the question.

Personal opinion about each other: try PM.

Well, I've seen enough that I personally want some more or less official word on this matter from Ceres Games before supporting (backing/buying) this game. I'm glad that Hobgoblin announced to look into it and I hope he'll inform us somehow.

Additionally my advice would be to clarify this before the KS because a matter like this could indeed crush the campaign.

Last edited:
Whatever happens I still want to play this game. I bought and played Siege of Dragonspear that was part written by that SJW kobold, I can buy and play RB that is part written by nazi alt right goblins.
Just like with SoD, I can ignore the terrible parts and focus on good ones as long as there are enough good ones.

Wow, that thread turned into a wild ride. :p

I was looking forward to this game as well. Its so sad for the game developers who just are probably D&D fans who want to make a good D&D game. I am a strong believer in tolerance and freedom of expression, and also judging a game on its content rather than the biographies of its creators. Still we know from the past that its bad having a member of your development team publish politically extremist content of the internet, whether its left or right wing, as that can sink your reviews, and lead to people trying to find signs of political extremism in your game, whether its there or not. Certainly the Siege of Dragonspear and Grimoire suffered in their reviews for it. In this day and age I 'd say its prudent if you want to sell a product to the general public its best to try to keep your political opinions out of public view.

Back to topic: RB. Coming to kickstarter.

Explaining what a neonazi, racist is, etc: create a thread in P&R.

In case you have any further news to add about RB and its lead writer, or the position of RB has/should have/should not have in this: the thread that pops the question.

Personal opinion about each other: try PM.

Sorry off topic but givin the thread is that really that bad of a thing?

Wow @Eye;, your avatar is awesome.

Where did you find it? Is it from a game?

Eye has switcher her avatar many times. It always astounds me how many interesting eye pictures she can find.

My fav was a multicolored iris. Looked great. I appropriated it for an avatar on another forum :)

Sorry off topic but givin the thread is that really that bad of a thing?
Since a thread about the lead writer was already started I thought it would be best to separate the game and its KS, from the one concerning the political views of a team member. Instead of having the same discussions but at two different places.
Of course the two are related, for Hobgoblin42 and his team to see how they will deal with this matter, and for potential supporters to decide what to do in case it is a concern to them.

I think discussion will be better (more interesting + easier to read) and might get less emotional if those two issues are kept apart.
Also, people interested only in the game can concentrate on this thread - not all are interested in the gory specifics.

A third thread was created in P&R for those that want to discuss neo-nazism in general, and to give people more room for letting of steam.
Wow @Eye;, your avatar is awesome.

Where did you find it? Is it from a game?
Nope, an app where you can download free desktops. :)
Thanks for liking it.

Back
Top Bottom