Elder Scrolls VI - Hammerfell the best choice - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls VI - Hammerfell the best choice

Default Elder Scrolls VI - Hammerfell the best choice

May 16th, 2019, 04:20
I don't think Bethesda will ever do a main installment that takes place in Akavir. I wish they'd flesh out that part of TES lore though.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

May 16th, 2019, 13:03
Originally Posted by Andrew23 View Post
Lots of content in Skyrim feels very samey to me.
Also to the US president. That is what matters.

Whatever, I think the context of my thought is clear enough and probably hard to miss other then intentionally.
No.

The context is Skyrim's post release treatment that led to the removal of the level cap that allowed characterization.

The lack of definition in character through mediocrity (jack ) does not exclude definition in character.

A system can bear a character that is below average in everything while have characters strong in this and weak in that.

Jack of all trades does not oppose characterization. Polymaths do: having characters with strengths only.
--
Backlog:0

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

May 16th, 2019, 13:04
Originally Posted by Arkadia7 View Post
The Skyrim snowy mountain setting was not appealing to me at all.
Skyrim has ice cap landscape, plain landscape, tundra landscape etc
--
Backlog:0

ChienAboyeur

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

May 16th, 2019, 15:39
Originally Posted by ChienAboyeur View Post
Also to the US president. That is what matters.

No.

The context is Skyrim's post release treatment that led to the removal of the level cap that allowed characterization.

The lack of definition in character through mediocrity (jack ) does not exclude definition in character.

A system can bear a character that is below average in everything while have characters strong in this and weak in that.

Jack of all trades does not oppose characterization. Polymaths do: having characters with strengths only.
If the only thing in my post worth of discussion is term jack of all trades and whether i used it correctly I probably wrote total bullshit. Heck, should think more before posting.

Andrew23

Watchdog

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

May 16th, 2019, 15:58
Personally, I'd like an ES game to take place in the Black Marsh. Argonians were always among the most fascinating to me.
--
~Watching since 2007~

Ragnaris

Sentinel

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls VI - Hammerfell the best choice