Alpha Protocol - Preview @ TotallyPS3

Dhruin

SasqWatch
TotallyPS3 must have slept through the press briefing, because they think Alpha Protocol is an MMO. They're also missing the X360 as a platform but I'm guessing that has something to do with the usual console fan wars. Either way, don't pay too much attention to the veracity of this article:
Sega and Obsidian Entertainment want to change all that with their new Massively Multiplayer Online game, Alpha Protocol. Veteran RPG developers Obsidian, the brains behind titles like Neverwinter Nights II and Star Wars Knights of the Republic II: The Sith Lords are no strangers when it comes to producing in depth character development and customisation placed in enthralling and immersive game worlds. So if anyone can carry off the daunting task of producing a spy-based MMO, they can.

In the sprawling PS3 and PC MMO, loyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton. You play the young agent cast out by his government, and Thorton is the only one with the information needed to stop an impending international catastrophe.
More information.

Good grief.

FFS, how can someone be so lame? I just hope the guy doesn't get paid for this crap.

FFS, how can someone be so lame? I just hope the guy doesn't get paid for this crap.

You can rest safe in the knowledge that he does.

Back
Top Bottom