Free the Vagina

But this a a damned videogame we're talking about here, not the reality.

Yes I know but I was answering question about why we don't see full frontal male nudity in general day movies, games etc.

I believe it's crime in many countries (including UK) to expose male genitals (erect or otherwise) in public and specially to woman. I don't believe the same applies for females exposing their genitals.
It was different in ancient Greece.

Isn't Ubisoft a French Company? It figures. J/K I couldnt resist.

Why would they want to patch out womens genitelia only? Most of the players are men, they dont want to see cocks only. What is Ubisofts agenda here?
Yeah - when I saw this on PC Gamer I popped over to Amazon and checked the back of the box. They're covered <ahem> so why the big freak out?

Maybe because it's definitely explicit and the ratings boards weren't sent copies for consideration? I could see that forcing the game off shelves for a few days while the ratings boards confirm that it's still the same rating. Or maybe fining them for not providing complete information?

Less text, more vaginas please :D

Yeah, I've never understood how you could show realistic decapitations but a pussy or cock is a no-no.

But what about vaginas with audio?

Yeah, I've never understood how you could show realistic decapitations but a pussy or cock is a no-no.

It's pretty simple to me. Religion. Religion tells people that war and killing are much less evil than a naked woman or having sex for pleasure.

It's pretty simple to me. Religion. Religion tells people that war and killing are much less evil than a naked woman or having sex for pleasure.

Catholicism sure, but i dunno about any other religion.

Where's Spiderman when we need him?

Somebody called?

2ea2dda8def15cd16c6706f07ff271fb.jpg

Last edited:
Cleaned it up.

In Hawaiian mythology, there was a goddess named Kapo that could change shapes at will and had a detachable vagina. Her fellow goddess Pele was about to be raped by a half man, half pig deity, so Kapo threw her vagina past his face. He chased it to another island, leaving Pele unharmed. Her vagina then flew back to Kapo safely.

So, I wonder how many more times we need to say vagina before we are the rpg news site with the most hits for the word vagina.

Back
Top Bottom