Witcher 3 - New Lead: Ciri?

It's not that she dies, is that she doesn't come back and Geralt commit suicide by monsters.

That's actually the ending I got when I played the game the first time (I personally though I was trying to be supportive of Ciri) and I'm still wondering if it tainted my view of game or not (i.e. I think the game is greatly overrated).

You were the Dad that gave Ciri the plastic bag to play with when she was 3.

I wouldn't come back, either.

That's actually the ending I got when I played the game the first time (I personally though I was trying to be supportive of Ciri) and I'm still wondering if it tainted my view of game or not (i.e. I think the game is greatly overrated).
Let me get this straight… you've made multiple choices and you've suffered the consequences… And you sulk because you think that the game didn't understand you? O_O

Let me get this straight… you've made multiple choices and you've suffered the consequences… And you sulk because you think that the game didn't understand you? O_O

I actually went online to check WTF just happened after seeing it. That's how out of nowhere it felt when I got it.

I got that ending because I told Ciri that she didn't have to be good at everything (-1), had Geralt accompany her to talk to the Sorceress (because I don't trust them, but still -1). I didn't do the optional Emperor visit (so 0 from that), but we did go visit the boy's grave (+1). I had two sure negative and one sure positive. I do not remember if I let Ciri ramsack the lab or not, but I guess I didn't let her.

So now that means my Geralt gave plastic bag to 3 years old????

the optional Emperor visit
This visit just determines if she will become royalty or not. Skippit so she doesn't.
It doesn't affect her survival.

This visit just determines if she will become royalty or not. Skippit so she doesn't.
It doesn't affect her survival.

There is a choice in it that give you +1/-1 to her survival depending what you pick according to guides.

Guides suck. I'm telling you this choice has absolutely no impact on Ciri "survival", only on her endgame profession choice if she lives.

There was also an optional snowball fight. You needed 3 out of 5. And joxer is right, visit to emperor means only that she becomes an empress nothing more or less.

Snowball fight is opposed telling her she doesn't have to be good at everything.

Not visiting the Emperor cut you off the choices (either + or - depending if you accept the money or not) in the Father's Day quest. You only get Father's Day if you visit the Emperor during the optional visit.

I like Ciri and even liked playing as her but I would much prefer a blank slate to create my own character.

I think they’d excel at it too. The Witcher 3 side quest were vastly superior too the main quest anyway. IMO.

I love how they don't know when to stop.

Back
Top Bottom