New site for mods and game trainers (cheats)

Arkadia7

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
I found a really cool site that is great if you like getting game trainers for your games. For those unaware, game trainers are basically cheats, usually allowing typical cheats such as god mode (invulnerability), infinite ammo, infinite gold, that sort of thing. The main problem with game trainers is oftentimes they are hosted on dodgy web sites, and have been known to be targets of viruses, so it is a bit of a risk to download them.

Well, I checked out this new (to me) site, and since I'm real cautious, I checked out several web engines that grade sites for safety and that they are legit sites. This site checked out as safe in all the ones I looked at, including google safe search. One of the advertising points the site talks about is just this, that they are a safe site compared to the usual dodgy sites that provide game trainers.

The site claims to have 3 million members, its free, and its very convenient because you can run your steam games through them. It scans for all your games automatically, then will list the trainers and mods they have available for any of your games.

This site gave one of my games new life, because I was stuck on this one level to the point of frustration, and had given up the game, basically. But this site provided a cheat that I couldn't find elsewhere, and I tested it out briefly, and I can tell it will allow me to get past the part I'm stuck at, once I have time to work on it, and let me continue the game.

Check it out if this sounds like something you might be interested in:

https://www.wemod.com/infinity

That does sound interesting but... run Steam games through them? I think I'll let you go first.

Back
Top Bottom