Companions that would make good Doctors

Zloth

I smell a... wumpus!?
Just an odd thought I got... what actors that have played companions before would make good Doctors today? Either because they've become excellent actors or because there could be a fun story angle.

Like maybe Carol Ann Ford playing the Doctor. She played Susan way back in the first episodes and always called the Doctor "grandfather"....

Amy (ms Gillan)!

pibbur who as stated would like to be number 14.

A reformed dalek would be interesting. I believe some companions have been turned into troubled daleks, from time to time.

K-nine would be my first choice, followed by Susan and River. I believe all three have the mental faculties to do the job, and also the solid experience needed that, if necessary, they could perform the duty solo.

K-9 would be acceptable, as he came before the fall. These days, of course, we have this sort of thing…

:brood:

Romana would be my obvious choice, either iteration!! :)

Christopher Lloyd ;)

I don't think he was ever a companion!!

Reverend Jim as the Doctor? Yeah, I don't think that would work at all, although I could see him finger painting all over the Tardis!

I don't think he was ever a companion!!
He will be - it's that timey-wimey thing. Though he will do it as the first ever Klingon on Doctor Who.

I think for Romana it would have to be Romana 1. 2 was already a borrowed face from Princess Astra. (Though if Romana 1 does get used, she MUST go back to that gateway between normal and E-Space to find Romana 1!)

My issue with Romana is that I think she isn't entirely trustworthy. She's certainly smart enough to do the job, but her methods and possibly motives might leave much to be desired of a good, decent doctor.

It would just be the actress, not the character.

Though Romana pretending to be the Doctor might make an interesting story....

Back
Top Bottom