Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.8d - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.8d

Default Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.8d

October 7th, 2021, 16:47
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous just received a new patch.

Update 1.0.8d

Crusaders!

A new patch 1.0.8d is ready.

Beware of possible plot spoilers below!

Quests
  • Daeran wouldn't show up to his not-a-date, because he was still drunk after his birthday party - fixed, now he'll make sure to sober up before such an important event;
  • During the final dialogue in the game, one of dialogue options could lead to a loop - fixed;
  • Fixed an error with the game not ending if Greybor died during The Price of Loyalty quest, when he was loyal to you;
  • Fixed incorrect reactivity in a dialogue with Anevia in chapter 5 after the summit;
  • Rapture of Rupture sometimes wouldn't complete after the death of Vellexia - fixed;
  • Sometimes a conversation with Vellexia wouldn't start during the Rapture of Rupture quest - fixed;
  • Sometimes in Nexus a dialogue with Hand of Inheritor wouldn't start - fixed;
  • The Last Steps quest sometimes wouldn't continue - fixed.
[…]
More information.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)

October 7th, 2021, 16:49
Details below.

Spoiler

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

October 7th, 2021, 18:11
Quick question, greybor says he won't want me to bring him on random adventuring, is he going to leave all of a sudden if I don't go do his quest?

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)

October 7th, 2021, 18:24
Added a button to hide the log;
Hope this is what I think it is - to hide the log while in crusade battle so you can properly see the enemy units in the bottom right hand corner.

Fixed an issue with the physics of cloaks;
If this stops the cloak stretching and weirdness also nice.

Triceratops from Triceratops Statuette could become a permanent party member after retraining - fixed.
Ah ha! So this wasn't a feature lol. I was like why does Lann have a permanent Triceratops mount/companion now? Although I thought he and Tricer made a great team personally. I had thought it was some special feature of the statue.

Will be curious if I get the Hilor quest bug again as I am almost done chapter 4 with my Dhampir. Finally had a perfect (all success) boat trip with the sorceress which was nice.

Sosiel is still a bit bugged. I managed do all his quest stuff up through ch 4 finally but stuck at the end now as he wants to have a chat with me back at camp in ch4 but he no longer has any dialogue option (can't click on him to initiate dialogue). Will see if it resolves itself in ch5 but most likely will have to wait for a patch fix. Ah well minor issue as at least I did what he really wanted me to which was the important thing.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)

October 7th, 2021, 19:24
Originally Posted by Pladio View Post
Quick question, greybor says he won't want me to bring him on random adventuring, is he going to leave all of a sudden if I don't go do his quest?
You have to complete his dragon hunt and negotiate contract extension with him before assaulting ivory sanctum. He will stick his axe up your butt if you don`t do this.

domein

Vintage Brewer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
+1:

October 7th, 2021, 19:36
Originally Posted by domein View Post
You have to complete his dragon hunt and negotiate contract extension with him before assaulting ivory sanctum. He will stick his axe up your butt if you don`t do this.
I don't know the ivory sanctum so I assume I have time.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)

October 8th, 2021, 01:26
Originally Posted by domein View Post
Funny thing is he doesn't auto-level, so when he gives you the ultimatum and talks smack for 5 minutes--
Spoiler – SPOILER

ChaosTheory

Virtual Reality Hero

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

October 8th, 2021, 08:32
Someone mentioned that its genius how Owlcat numbers each patch. See at this rate by the time it reaches version 1.1 they will have released over 100 patches.
--
“Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.”

Couchpotato

Professional Shitposter

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
+1:

October 8th, 2021, 11:34
For Kingmaker, I have counted 34 bigger Patches. I can tell, because every time I downloaded one, GOG Galaxy presented me a new icon on the desktop, which I moved into my folder "games" WITHOUT overwriting the older one.
So, this folder contains 34 icons for "Kingmaker" now.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

October 8th, 2021, 13:08
Such a perverted time we live in, where companies can release broken software and then they repair it by numerous patches that have to be downloaded via internet.

While downloading the damn patches by one mouse click, I will spend time remembering good old times, when broken games were released all the time and if we were lucky enough that someone even bothered to make patch, we were waiting for printed magazines enclosed cd's, where, hopefully, the patch would be included….or not.

Andrew23

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

October 8th, 2021, 13:16
This patch fixed the game breaking Angel bug, so I've finally been able to complete the game. Excellent.

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Maylander

October 8th, 2021, 13:39
I remember playing Ultima 8. I didn't even know there was a patch!!! Despite that I got all the way to the air mages before I finally got completely stuck. It wasn't until 10 years later I played it with the patch that made jumping across platforms trivial.

I remember in the hall of the mountain king there was a bit where you had to jump between 2 moving platform with fireballs exploding all over the place. This was the wonky jumping mechanics and a 20 second long load time (back in the day). Took me about 5-6 hours to get past that area if I recall correctly.

So, thank god we are getting patches for WotR! And thank you all for being guinea pigs while I wait for it to be perfectly patched
--
Favourite RPGs of all time: Wizardry 6, Ultima 7/7.2, Fallout2, Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate 2+TOB, Jagged Alliance 2, Ravenloft: The stone prophet, Gothic 2, Realms of Arkania:Blade of destiny (not the HD version!!) and Secret of the Silver Blades.

bjon045

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

October 8th, 2021, 16:26
Originally Posted by Andrew23 View Post
Such a perverted time we live in, where companies can release broken software and then they repair it by numerous patches that have to be downloaded via internet.

While downloading the damn patches by one mouse click, I will spend time remembering good old times, when broken games were released all the time and if we were lucky enough that someone even bothered to make patch, we were waiting for printed magazines enclosed cd's, where, hopefully, the patch would be included….or not.
It's called humor but I see it's lost on you. I'll still laugh at your sarcastic joke.

Anyway patch 25 or something already. Only 75 more to go to version 1.1.

Someone give these guys a patch of the year award instead.
--
“Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.”

Couchpotato

Professional Shitposter

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
+1:

October 8th, 2021, 16:36
After loading a save, upgrades could disappear from the projects Outpost to Bastion Expansion and Bastion to Fortress Expansion - fixed;
Finally.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 224 Post(s)

Default Update 1.0.8e

October 9th, 2021, 00:11
And a hotfix. That was quick
We’ve released a hot-fix for the issue when the game would freeze when you kill a gargoyle with certain weapons. Now you can hit them with everything you’ve got!
Thank you for your patience.

Redglyph

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

October 9th, 2021, 00:29
I kinda put this game down for now. It's amazing, but I'll wait until it's finished. Lots of other games to play that are already done.
--
My mother said that dreams aren't real. But nightmares are.

FurtiveNyctophile

Sentinel

+1:

October 9th, 2021, 05:47
Originally Posted by FurtiveNyctophile View Post
I kinda put this game down for now. It's amazing, but I'll wait until it's finished. Lots of other games to play that are already done.
That’s where I’m at. Replaying WL3 now that it’s done.

Pineapple Ferguson

Watcher

October 9th, 2021, 11:05
I think it's good enough now, so I'll finish my current playthrough and replay it when all DLC has been released.

It'll take some more time though. GOGG says I'm 195 hours in and I'm still in chapter 3. (60 hours are from a prevoius run.)
--
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw

Currently playing: Medieval Dynasty

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

October 9th, 2021, 12:59
Good that I'm still waiting for more Patches to come.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

October 10th, 2021, 06:40
Damn, I came across a pretty critical bug - I can't hire any mercenaries!

I could before without any issues then I hit the search button to get more mercenary groups - from then on, when I click on mercenary portraits, nothing happens :< and half of my legions are made up of mercenary armies. DAMNIT!

Edit: Restarting the game fixed it, all good I can play!!!!
Last edited by purpleblob1; October 10th, 2021 at 06:57.

purpleblob1

Princess

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Patch 1.0.8d