Best gaming keyboard?

JosephStallone

Traveler
I'm thinking that I need to get a better gaming keyboard to enhance the usage of numbers on the skill bar instead of the mouse way I've been doing it.

What are some of my options in gaming keyboards out there ? I'm talking looks, functionality, something really cool that works well with the game. Does anyone recommend any of the mentioned keyboards under 100 here or from else where https://www.reviewsed.com/best-gaming-keyboards-under-100/
I like the roamer key feel and as with pretty much all logitech products they seem to last quite a while for me (unlike certain other brands).

I've already posted after their (it's?) previous posts that I suspect an advertising spambot.

The best keyboard is the cheapest one you'll ditch when it breaks and buy another without thinking much.
No links required.

I don't think there is anything out there with this much quality build and function for the price in HyperX Alloy Origins. You can go cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Razer BlackWidow V3 has nice and quiet keys, a comfortable wrist wrest, backlit key caps, and a mostly neutral appearance. Happy gaming!

I like Cherry switches for work but for gaming any keyboard does it for me. Membrane keyboards tend to be less noisy and take less effort, so it's probably safer for carpal tunnel syndrome and less annoying for others.

The most important is to choose a QWERTY keyboard, because devs are too lazy to support other layouts these days. :p

There is no 'best' unfortunately - i always liked the old keytronics and dell keyboards - or even older ibm keyboards (think back to 90s); unfortunately keytronics is defunct (I think); new dell keyboards are too soft and well ibm been out of it for years. I've tried several different 'smart keyboard' with cherry red/brown/blue (tried them all) and i haven't found a good replacement for the old keytronics $14 keyboards. Oh well maybe they will never make another good keyboard. These days i go with the inexpensive logitech - don't love them but they are cheap and i keep being hopeful dell will go back to one of their earlier models (though i suspect it was cost saving that led them to where they are).

I have such a hard time choosing keyboards. For some years now I've been on logitech ones, but I hate that you can't get a solid one without RGB. Or without multicolored lighting, I should say.
So every time I setup things from scratch I have to install a bunch of shit logitech peripheral software, to disable apps from being allowed to control lighting. And just keep the lighting on one solid color.

And one of the logitech keyboards, which I've had for 2 years I think, has started to lose the lighting behind 1-2 of the keys. So they've remained a different color than the rest of the keys. So annoying.
But I just can't be bothered to spend more time trying to find something else that's decent. It's unbelievable it's so hard to find something solid.

Back
Top Bottom