Final Fantasy VII - TGS Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Wccftech A new trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake from TGS.

A new Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer has been released today, showing more of the upcoming remake launching for PlayStation 4 in early March 2020.

The new trailer, which can be watched below, showcases some new story sequences featuring Aerith, the Turks, and President Shinra as well as more new gameplay, including mini-games.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Quite a few videos coming out...

Still a lot of mysteries about timing. This is just the first of a multi-part game but the PS5 should be out sometime next year. It looks like PS5 will be able to play PS4 games but will there be upgraded versions of this game made for PS5? Maybe those would be the versions that PC/Xbox versions are made from?

So it seems the remake will have optional "classic" battle system. To be honest, the action combat was one of the things I was afraid, so its probably time to get properly hyped for this. So many great games and so little time ...

If it does indeed have the classic battle system as a choice, I'll certainly be grabbing this one.
Yeah, they announced that on Twitter. "Classic mode" makes it so your action bar fills up regardless of whether or not you do the tiny attacks. I don't think I would recommend just standing in a line facing the critters, though.

Back
Top Bottom