Zodiac Legion, a turn based Tactical RPG of medieval fantasy guerilla warfare.

A few props I cobbled together from the existing assets:
9wSaiau.png

I added wall crushing:

5NHBZqh.gif

And here is an animation to showcase the paperdolling:

N2MvV2m.gif

Some more pics:
Eovd57kXMAcYmEB

geUcFvz.gif

These last months, we have worked on improving the level design process, adding props (like the windows you can see here), and a few powers.

VVwIQhW.png

And we have revamped the sound system, so that our musician has greater control on the sound parameters and timing.

Gameplay wise, we have revamped the way DoT, support and disengagement works.
Supports now works a bit like in Blood Bowl: Each other character who is adjacent to the target or attacker without being in the zone of control of another opponents provides support to the active character (both in defense and attack).

Regarding DoTs and debilitating conditions, the target gets a saving throw every turn instead of having a fixed value (same for buffs, bot the targets needs to pass a given threshold).

Disengagement doesnt give an attack of opportunity, but failing a disengagement test stops movement, and gives the character an attack and defense malus (he can still attack afterwards).

CvXN2ZB.png

20 months between posts...is this Cleveland Blakemore? ;)

20 months between posts…is this Cleveland Blakemore? ;)

Haha, I am a man of few words. That and talking about UI overhaul is not really my cup of tea!
I also think that Cleve was a lot more talkative ;)

And taking screenshots can be a bloodier affair than it seems!

HWSKeSc.jpg

I only wanted to reach the room on the left to take a screenshot…

Last edited:
Thank you! Things had been a bit rough the years before, but it looks like the stars start to align at last!

Thank you!
We also recorded a LP video here of one of our dungeon raids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOnEntNcaEE

I didn't voice it myself(between my accent, being too shy, and the LP having required a lot of restart as I discovered new bugs...) so our writer stepped in and commented it as he watched it.

Back
Top Bottom