First-person RPGs for Android

jaes

Watchdog
I'm looking for games to play on my Android phone.

I'm thinking grid-based and turn-based would probably suit my preferences and screen size the best - games like Might and Magic and Wizardry.
Any suggestions?

I already own The Quest for pc.

I've been looking for one and haven't had much luck. If only Cleve would port Grimoire to Android…

The Quest is great, but you've played it. You might like Moonshades, but it has real time combat - much more like Grimrock than Wizardry. Also the last version I played had an annoying habit of respawning all the monsters whenever you re-entered a level.

Last edited:
Try 7 mages, apart from the Quest it's the best Dungeon crawler game I've played on Android.

It's free to try, and as far as I remember only a single purchase after that, no other annoying IAP Pay to win (or pay to not lose) schemes.

Questlord (with a prettier looking Questlord 2 coming out sooner or later)

If you're into roguelikes, Delver is something to try, but it's not turn/grid based.

For my Android RPG fix, I usually install DosBox Turbo and then run all the classics. Lands of Lore, original Bard's Tale, etc

And if you're ok with isometric, try Shadowrun Returns and beyond.

EDIT: Looks like a few are missing from Google Play store (but that doesn't mean you can't use an APK). Looks like something to do with some privacy policy fiasco.

Thanks.
7 Mages and Questlord looks like something I can enjoy.

I've also downloaded Questland but It seems riddled with the typical free-to-play features like reminders about boost packs etc, and I prefer one time payments.

Thanks.
7 Mages and Questlord looks like something I can enjoy.

I've also downloaded Questland but It seems riddled with the typical free-to-play features like reminders about boost packs etc, and I prefer one time payments.

I should also point out Wizard's Grave created by @Lucky Day; , one of our members here.

Back
Top Bottom