Pricewatch!

Big Paradox sale going on.

Shadowrun Complete bundle is… 20% off? It's hard to tell because I've got some of the games. Have a look here: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/pdxcon/?snr=1_4_4__118

BattleTech is 66% off ($13.60). Cities: Skylines is 75% off ($7.50). Crusader Kings 2 is free to play while most of the DLC looks to be 50% off. Tyranny is half off ($15). Pillars of Eternity is 40% off ($18).

Also, the Internet Archive just added 2500 more games to the archive.

Steam Halloween Sale had just begun. And, as always, the Steam client is having issues.Why the f... don't you just fix your servers once and for all, Gabe ???

Last edited:
Had an issue getting to the store/forums earlier this morning (about 8 hours ago) but not for long.

I still haven't gotten through what I bought over the summer! I've still got Wolfenstein 2, Yakuza Kiwami, and maybe some Planet Coaster to deal with AFTER I get done with Pathfinder: Kingmaker!

Any rpgs worth it on the Microsoft game pass? Obviously, one dollar for the first month is probably worth it. I see at least some platformers which I haven't played yet (steamworld dig 2, Ori, ...).

Anyone knows how long the 1 dollar promo will be valid? Might take it up in December.

Edit: kingdom deliverance, bards tale, vampyr,... Looking pretty good. Unavowed!

The only problem is I don't play enough to finish them all in 6 months, let alone in 1 month

Edit2: and outer worlds, but I'm not excited about that one so far.

Last edited:
Any rpgs worth it on the Microsoft game pass? Obviously, one dollar for the first month is probably worth it. I see at least some platformers which I haven't played yet (steamworld dig 2, Ori, …).

Anyone knows how long the 1 dollar promo will be valid? Might take it up in December.

Edit: kingdom deliverance, bards tale, vampyre,… Looking pretty good. Unavowed!

The only problem is I don't play enough to finish them all in 6 months, let alone in 1 mont

Edit2: and outer worlds, but I'm not excited about that one so far.

The list of RPGs (or, at least, the list of games labeled as such, so don't yell at me if you don't agree with it :)) included in XBOX PCGame Pass is:

• The Bard's Tale: Trilogy
  • The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut
  • Battle Chasers: Nightwar
  • Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe
  • The Banner Saga
  • The Banner Saga 2
  • The Banner Saga 3
  • Crosscode
  • For The King
  • Full Metal Furies
  • Kingdom Come: Deliverance
  • Kingsway
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of War
  • Moonlighter
  • My Time at Portia
  • Operencia: The Stolen Sun
  • The Outer Worlds
  • Oxenfree
  • Shenmue I & II
  • The Surge
  • Timespinner
  • Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition
  • Torment: Tides of Numenera
  • Tyranny Gold Edition
  • Unavowed
  • Undertale
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Vampyr
  • Wasteland 2: Director's Cut

I might add there are other great games (not necessarily RPGs) included in XBOX PC Game Pass. The list above is the one shown to me here in Brazil. I just don't know if the list of games included in the Game Pass does change depending on the country/region where you live (and I'd be glad if anyone here could answer me that :)

Yeah, I'm pretty keen on playing that. Might try it after The Outer Worlds.

Other games I'm keen on trying that Game Pass has:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (spiritual successor to Castlevania?)
Metro Exodus
Dead Cells
State of Decay 2
Sunset Overdrive (looks a bit silly, but could be fun in a Saints Row vein)
Possibly others.

Good enough for me, for the $1 entry/$5 per month thereafter.

Other games I'm keen on trying that Game Pass has:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (spiritual successor to Castlevania?)
Metro Exodus
Dead Cells
State of Decay 2
Sunset Overdrive (looks a bit silly, but could be fun in a Saints Row vein)
Possibly others.

Fwiw, I thought Metro Exodus was excellent. It was definitely one of the best games I've played this year.

Fwiw, I thought Metro Exodus was excellent. It was definitely one of the best games I've played this year.
That bumps it up the priority queue :thumbsup:

I guess I better play the predecessor sometime soon then :) (pretty sure I have the improved version of that)

I guess I better play the predecessor sometime soon then :) (pretty sure I have the improved version of that)

Metro Exodus is actually the third game. The other games are Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light. They're both much shorter and more linear than Exodus, but they're still worth playing if you enjoy shooters that are heavy on story and atmosphere.

GTA 5 is $15 right now on Steam.

Has anyone ever seen No man's Sky cheap for PC?
Ive heard they sell it for consols very cheap.

22€ was the lowest price (-60%) according to steamdb. I think they heavily reduced it when they had their big update.

Back
Top Bottom