Skyrim Bethesda = Greedy scum

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
I like the games and think it's deserved. Not for the reasons the joxer mentioned, however.

Pibbur who acknowledges that many think he doesn't deserve it, along with several others there.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Considering the longevity of the various series and units sold over the years I'd guess you guys with negative opinions are in the minority.

If longevity of business and number of toilet paper units sold is a measure, then anyone from Rockstar or Square Enix should get it instead.
In fact that'd make it perfect for some Nintendo CEO who died a year or two ago, that one scammed people into buying not just rubbish software but also billions of rubbish hardware units, more than Microsoft and Sony combined.

longetivity

erhm you think TES' longetivity is Todd Halfward's credit? HAHAHAHAa.. Ever heard of MK? Ken rolston? Wormgod? People who *made* TES?? Hahahah. What about Modders? Why dont those people get an award?

units sold

a couple of incredibly stupid arguments are raised here holy fcuk but units sold takes the cake... you'd think ppl would learn after Daikatana, Duke Nukem forever, No Mans Sky (or Trump presidency)

I'd guess you guys with negative opinions are in the minority.

Thats why RPGs nowadays are shit to mediocre… harsh critics have been replaced by people with ridicilously low bars

While longevity, units sold and similar does not necessarily indicate quality, it does tell that a lot of people like them.

pibbur who doesn't see the need to make assumptions about people who likes or dislikes things he likes (or dislikes).

it does tell that a lot of people like them.
Actually it tells a lot how much $ went into hyping a mediocre or rubbish product, how many "pro" magazines/sites cover(ed) the title and how big undeserved (bought) praise a product got. Take Destiny and VG247 site as example.

Considering the longevity of the various series and units sold over the years I'd guess you guys with negative opinions are in the minority.

As i've said before. Welcome to The Watch, where if your choice of RPGs is too big brother and not "cool" or "indie" enough, you'll get attacked.

Some like Joxer will actually keep it civil and voice their opinion on the actual product itself, while "others" will attack you personally...

Indeed. I'm currently playing the special edition on PC (got it for free, after all) without any mods, and I'm still enjoying it a great deal, so it's not just modders and so on.

Oh yeah, I played it for 200+ hours before I installed a single mod...that was several hundred mods ago by now though ;)

Actually it tells a lot how much $ went into hyping a mediocre or rubbish product, how many "pro" magazines/sites cover(ed) the title and how big undeserved (bought) praise a product got. Take Destiny and VG247 site as example.

No matter what, a lot of people do actually like the product. Even after playing it.

pibbur who like many others bought Skyrim because he liked what he saw. Because he liked Oblivion. And Morrowind. And Arena. And who probably will buy and like the next TES as well. And who knows that many thinks the game is rubbish. And has no problem with that.

PS. I do use a couple of mods, mostly to enable continuous bad weather, and some mods to remove a few things he finds tedious (changing names of potions, showing contents of barrels and such). DS.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I played it for 200+ hours before I installed a single mod…that was several hundred mods ago by now though ;)

You played 200+ hrs of Fallout 4 without using a single mod??

Why would you wound yourself so grievely?? Sadomazo much?

Back
Top Bottom