|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Piranha Bytes » Gothic 3 » Time Bubble - do you have any experience with it?

Default Time Bubble - do you have any experience with it?

December 29th, 2016, 16:02
There is still a long way ahead of me before I can get the spell (therefore I ask) and I saw a really interesting youtube video of it. Now with the CP it might be a really useful spell as you cast it around the NPC in focus, and not around yourself

When I cast it, does it also slow me down, just like the affected mobs? Or can I move at normal speed when I am within it? And what about spells - when I will fireball or icelance mobs within the bubble, will the spell also slow down when entering the bubble's perimeter?

Since I hate summoned creatures I can see some crowd control potential with this spell.

cheers guys!

tomaja

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

December 30th, 2016, 14:23
I don't actually remember using it at all. Maybe it was bugged? Not available? I really don't know.

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Maylander

December 30th, 2016, 20:58
check it out - it must have been improved in one of the CP, and most importantly you can cast it far away from you now, not around you - I will definetely check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfFLe56zWCw&t=112s

tomaja

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Piranha Bytes » Gothic 3 » Time Bubble - do you have any experience with it?