Obsession with butts in games

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
This is supposed to be a serious thread. Not sure it can stay that way, but seems there is something "fishy"(?) going on.

The story is simple. Previously, it was boobs that sell. Yes it was, don't tell me it wasn't.
But now, seems boobs are out and butts are in.

Take Lara in Tomb Raider reboot for example. Half of the game you're, because of deliberate camera position, staring at her butt. Boobs? What boobs? New Lara left those at home.
Another example was revealed by PC mmo Gamer:
https://www.pcgamer.com/there-sure-are-a-lot-of-people-obsessed-with-fortnite-butts/
There sure are a lot of people obsessed with Fortnite butts
Then there is Shenmue 1&2 "remaster" where people were not happy with the protagonist's butt so they've made a mod to make it more realistic. Yea, don't look at me, I'm not a modder. Just saying.

Is it an actual new trend or it was present all the time only wasn't "extreme" enough to notice?
Dunno. But there is a crowdfunding project for a book called "Things I Learned from Mario's Butt". Of course it's about butts in games:
https://unbound.com/books/things-i-learned-from-marios-butt/

So what do you think? Is it really something new or it's all just a set of coincidences I'm misinterpretting?
I guess we'll know for sure depending on nVidia's next gameworks feature. If among thisworks and thatworks they also add buttworks.

This cracked me up. It deserves more anal-ysis.

I guess we'll know for sure depending on nVidia's next gameworks feature. If among thisworks and thatworks they also add buttworks.
Can't wait to play The Witcher 4 with nVidia's pubeworks activated!

Can't wait to play The Witcher 4 with nVidia's pubeworks activated!

That's hardly possible. IIRC you're playing games on consoles and… Well. No juice to run new tech.

All this does is enforce my desire to see anyone with a few spare billion dollars buy Fortnite, and immediately advertise the game is shutdown get a life you losers.

Ah now that would make my day.

Then again some other asinine game would take it's place.

This is a good direction. I've always been a leg/butt man.

a7c88e3fea582924d36bf34ea6512dda02f63ba1_hq.gif

So what do you think? Is it really something new or it's all just a set of coincidences I'm misinterpretting?
Focus on the Butt: after twerking became known to mainstream audience. So it has been going on for quite some time now, Joxer. :)

All this does is enforce my desire to see anyone with a few spare billion dollars buy Fortnite, and immediately advertise the game is shutdown get a life you losers.

Ah now that would make my day.
….

Time to start saving, couch? Perhaps a kickstarter campaign?

pibbur who isn't sure what fortninte is, except that it's probably one of the mmos he doesn't play. Long Live Lotro!!!!

I've never understood the fascination with butts. They're practical to sit on, other than that....?

pibbur who admits that it's sometimes very tempting to kick one (the one belonging to the wife), but usuallly (and wisely) he manages to ... not ... follow his urges.

Time to start saving, couch? Perhaps a kickstarter campaign?
Nope if I made a billion dollars on Kickstater I would take the money, and run to some Caribbean Island that has no extradition laws. I'll live like a king on a beach.:biggrin:

Anyway fortninte is the largest most popular game right now. It's a F2P MMO Battle Royal game, and the last report forecasts the game has has over 80 million players.

I've never understood the fascination with butts. They're practical to sit on, other than that….?

I don't think its just the butt that turn men on but the over all shape of women's hips/behind etc which is heavily affected by the shape/size of the butt.

Why this turn men on? I guess it acts as some sort of signal as to the fertility of said woman? I am not evolutionary biologists so don't know but simply going by why men get turned on by boobs :)

There have been many, many great butts in video games, but N1 can only be

6cf.gif

My current theory is like … butts & tits = reservoir for bad times, like the camel has. The more, the better a woman is able to endure times with low food.

By the way, in some cultures - as seen in Bard's Tale 4 - showing a bare "behind" is a sign of "not liking someone".

I don't think its just the butt that turn men on but the over all shape of women's hips/behind etc which is heavily affected by the shape/size of the butt.

Why this turn men on?
Butts turn women on as well.
I guess it acts as some sort of signal as to the fertility of said woman? I am not evolutionary biologists so don't know but simply going by why men get turned on by boobs :)
Some get turned on by big boobs, some by small perky boobs, some hardly notice them and check the butt or feet or whatever instead. Because boobs may resemble butts does not mean men like butts, lost. Although you do, I guess. ;)

Last edited:
I always say on the Codex that the discussions on Watch are much more serious ...

Back
Top Bottom