Tale of Two Wastelands - v3.2 Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Tale of Two Wastelands v3.2 has been released. The mod merges the Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas wastelands.

TTW 3.2 Released 2018/11/10!

Post by pintocat » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:25 am

After 3.5 years, Tale of Two Wastelands has advanced from version 2.9.4b to 3.2.

Check the top bar for the download and FAQ links!

Join us on our Discord for chat https://discord.gg/zg46A6H

We already have some day-zero mod conversions in the new subforum for 3.x mods. Be sure to check back for more as time passes, or join the modding community and convert some yourself.
Thanks Drithius!
More information.

Old saves would make no sense - it changes the game from the ground-up by introducing Fallout 3 into FNV. As for mods, FNV mods are mostly compatible right out of the gate; FO3 mods require conversion, which can either be simple via the ToTW team's conversion script or downright impossible due to the mod's inherent complexities.

The team has some popular mods already set up and ready for for ToTW in this subforum. If/when I return to FNV, I'll be converting some Puce Moose mods.

IJS… my old TTW saves had me thru DC's amazing mutant maze. I don't think I have it in me to repeat…

Woah, does this mean it's possible to do FO3 with all the improvements in FNV, and all the fancy weapons? That's basically what BGTuTu did and it was fantastic.

I've never played Fallout 3. I've always wanted to, but never managed to find the time. Plus OS and hardware compatibility issues mean more time spent hacking things up before I can even start to play.

I wonder if this is a reasonable way to get around some of that.

Back
Top Bottom