Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Now available for Pre-Order

My plate is full for months and I haven't played Dragonfall yet, so I'm not going to pre-order.
Cool thing they are being successful with this type of game, though. Hope to see more!

No release date :(

I am hoping this game will be my goty 2015 like dragonfall dc was goty 2014.

Finished Dragonfall last month, very good game, although several flaws (inventory management, some crashes etc) impair total immersion imo. Already backed Hong Kong, if they fix these technical flaws for sure will be a masterpiece !

Finished Dragonfall last month, very good game, although several flaws (inventory management, some crashes etc) impair total immersion imo. Already backed Hong Kong, if they fix these technical flaws for sure will be a masterpiece !

Considering how much Dragonfall was improved compare to the Dead Man Switch campaign, I am very much looking forward to this. It's nice to see how much a relatively new developer can improve.

I haven't played Dragonfall yet and I should.
Now that they dropped the tablet\phone nonsense this one has really good
potential to be memorable.

Edited down. I was being way too harsh, but man that is an ugly sentiment.

Last edited:
Dragonfall was one of the biggest pleasant surprises of my gaming life. Really loved that game, but not sure how much of that came from low/no expectations. Nailed key RPG elements for me. Opposite of PoE where I waited for years with uncontrollable anticipation and was sadly disappointed. Very happy to see more and have been happy to fund since.

Back
Top Bottom