Dragon Age III Plot Synopsis and Protagonist (Possibly)

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Seems to be a survey from Bioware about DA3. Keep in mind however, that none of these images have been officially confirmed as real. For all we know they have nothing to do with Dragon Age III and may even be some kind of hoax. But market research documents like this aren’t necessarily uncommon, so they may constitute leaked information if they are legitimate.

Dragon Age III is currently in development but has no scheduled release date. .

Over at the Bioware Social forum, user Emzamination has posted screens from a mysterious website which may or may not reveal protagonist and story details from the upcoming sequel Dragon Age III.

The user explains,

“Ok so I was doing some pre-release game testing on a site I shall not name here and I came across this. Sorry I can't copy and paste because the page wouldn't allow it so I had to Screen shot it, Enjoy, I know I'm as giddy as a school girl. If this has already been posted, sorry.”

Last edited:
So wait, there is still Darkspawns in Ferelden in 9:40+?

Also, Cole won't be a companion.
Nobody can see him beside people who are sensible to spirits or about to die by his hands.

edit:
Mike Laidlaw comment on the pictures:
"I think it's kind of grainy, but the text is nicely justified with good paragraph weighting. 2.5/5 for presentation".

All I want to know about DA3 is if it'll return to DA:O style, be simplified as DA2 or will be even more dumbed down. And I'm pretty sure that Bioware would like to know what fans think about the path next DA will, would, could or should take.
This survey is definetly not about it. It's about potential ingame characters. That's why I believe that the survey screenshots are a hoax.

So wait, there is still Darkspawns in Ferelden in 9:40+?

Also, Cole won't be a companion.
Nobody can see him beside people who are sensible to spirits or about to die by his hands.

edit:
Mike Laidlaw comment on the pictures:
"I think it's kind of grainy, but the text is nicely justified with good paragraph weighting. 2.5/5 for presentation".

Well I guess you didn't read they might not be legitimate in my post. I have taken paid surveys online and with focus groups that were legitimate like this before before.

At least the man came close to what DA3 will more than probably be like remember the church and the world is a mess.:p

Read the books, watch the movie, and read the comics to be forewarned the blight is nothing compared with what is going to happen. Reminds me of wheel of time ages come and go.

Well I guess you didn't read they might not be legitimate in my post. I have taken paid surveys online and with focus groups that were legitimate like this before before.

I saw it. I was just commenting on how "dodgy" the whole thing read.

I also find the "be the Inquisitor of the Inquisition" part to be extremely suspicious. The Inquisition don't let mages join them, this mean no player or companion mages. I doubt that BioWare will reduce the classes down to 2.

edit:
Rereading the whole thing, it might actually be a real "survey", but what is written isn't really about the game itself. They just want to see which part of the text cling with the readers in their focus group.

If they don't want to be laughed completely out of the industry, I suggest it be a lot more like Dragon Age 1 was like, and nothing like the sequel. Take your redemption shot, and don't F it up!!!

-Carn

All I want to know about DA3 is if it'll return to DA:O style, be simplified as DA2 or will be even more dumbed down. And I'm pretty sure that Bioware would like to know what fans think about the path next DA will, would, could or should take.
This survey is definetly not about it. It's about potential ingame characters. That's why I believe that the survey screenshots are a hoax.

They renovate the combat system for some reasons.

Bioware is going for series now, stabilization of the combat system matters a lot, especially in a series when saves can be exported.

They will keep expanding on DA2 combat system, in all likelihood.

While I hope they return to the design of DA:O, I hope the writing is far better. It was so cliche` that I've never played through a second time out of boredom.

I doubt they will return to DA1 combat although I wish they would.if they keep DA2 combat then hopefully they will at least get rid of the waves and add a true sneak so I can scout ahead. I don't have much hope for DA3 as it seem they think the repetitive environments was the only major problem and to me there was so much more. Oh well, we will see.

So now we have 2 different surveys, with slightly different plots? The titles choice are awful too. Also, don't make me start about the Inquisition being managed by a Mage. The Inquisition is just the name of the Templar/Seeker organization before they joined the Chantry in 1:20 with the Neverran Accord. You know, when the Chantry tried to stop them from killing all the Mages. I hate stupid comments like "well you're ok to rule us, we will just watch you" to make it sound like it is alright to have a mage at the head of that group.

Oh and the game supposed logo is fan made (confirmed, the author posted it on Twitter a while back).

I think BioWare should stop to make "Games by Numbers". Also, they let gameplay ignore the story to much (or the other way around) and then add way to much fanservices... One of the concept art looks like Cullen, a "fan favorite". Hopefully, I can kill him in a really gross fashion. I'm sure Cole will help.

Last edited:
Quite a few of them are blowing air in the BioWare Social Network…

There whole forum is full of hot air. It's just fan love topics and hate topics. The only useful forum is the one dedicated for mods of all there games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom