BattleTech - Update 1.2

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for BattleTech talks about the 1.2 Release, MechWarrior Abilities, Re-Spec Beta, and more!

Welcome to BATTLETECH 1.2! This release contains a number of quality-of-life improvements and bug fixes, as well as some cool new features. We have also released an overhaul of MechWarrior special abilities to Beta (see details below), and have updates on Linux and Localized version of the game.

HIGHLIGHTS: Players using the Custom Campaign options introduced in 1.1 can now take advantage of a new "Prologue Skip" setting to fast-track new campaigns (this is definitely not recommended for first-time players, though!). The combat Morale system in the campaign has received a significant overhaul (and is now called Resolve - more on that below). We've added a Memorial Wall in the Argo so that you can honor Dekker's sacrifice whenever you want. We've made several improvements to our save game management systems (and you can now name Manual Saves when creating them). And lastly, we added new events for you to discover during your mercenary adventures.See further details below.

[...]
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

The redesign of some of the skills (on top of the stability damage and weapon heat changes) makes this play like a new game.

I will start another campaign with some difficulty modifiers when the first add-on is out.

The redesign of some of the skills (on top of the stability damage and weapon heat changes) makes this play like a new game.

I will start another campaign with some difficulty modifiers when the first add-on is out.
I will likely play it again too but it might be a while. The game is still too fresh in my mind and there are a few others on the list before replaying it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

The coolant vent does sounds interesting.

I'm thinking holding off on this game was a smart call, now I'm looking forward to this even more.

Have not played it yet, but looking forward to it eventually. Partly crazy busy IRL and partly delaying gratification for patches... sometimes it works out well.

Back
Top Bottom