Solstice - Release Day

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Today is the release day for Solstice on Steam:

Solstice is a dystopian mystery thriller about small personal disasters that turn into great catastrophes.

A magnificent city in the middle of a frozen wasteland, cut off from the world by raging blizzards. Inhabited only by a small group of misfits, who either can’t or don’t want to leave for the dead winter season.

When the local madman goes missing, an ambitious doctor on a contract and a mysterious young woman, who arrived with the last dog sled caravan, start questioning the true nature of the city's splendor...
More information.

If it matters I like the style of this visual novel shown on Steam, but the game has DLC planned described as "bonus content".

While I suck when it comes to visual novels because I just can't get enough of those and buy whenever I spot one, DLC with no details presence is an alarm I just can't and won't ignore.
Will recheck it when the game is the complete version or if it turns out this bonus content is just some standalone "goodies" that can't have any impact on the game at all.

Back
Top Bottom