Pricewatch!

I provided a link to all previous bundles so folks can judge for themselves....

It's a mixture of Indies and bigger-budget titles. You usually get at least one game that is worth far more than the price of the bundle by itself, and then the rest are just icing on the cake. However, I've seen some months that included as many as 3 or 4 AAA level games.

I provided a link to all previous bundles so folks can judge for themselves….

Yep, it pretty much verifies exactly what I said. You get a nice mix of games.

Plus, there's nothing to lose anyways. Like you mentioned on the previous page, we can add or cancel the subscription any time we want.

Yeah, I've been watching the monthly bundle for months, and haven't found a single month that justifies it's expense for me until I draw down my backlog. Really don't have a need to buy new games not high on my wishlist for a while. $12 a month for maybe one game a month I will ever play isn't worth it for me. Though POE 2 will be played immediately.

Well it goes without saying that no deal is worth it if you're not going to use it. I pass up a lot of sales now that I wouldn't in the past because of how many games I already have.

Titan Quest is $4 at the mo on Steam. Pretty good value if you like this type of game.

I hope there will be a day when you can play the latest games out and about in a coffee shop or an outside patio of a brewery on the very thin and light macbook air. Oh and via streaming mind you. At least give us that nvidia and steam, no having powerful hardware at home crap. Everything through cloud please.

Titan Quest is $4 at the mo on Steam. Pretty good value if you like this type of game.

In order to play the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, do I have to apply some Community Patch or whatever?

The Talos Principle
STEAM WEEKEND DEAL! Offer ends May 14 10:00am PDT
-80% for $7.99

Wow, one of the best games I have ever played. A pretty hard but relaxing and rewarding puzzler. I am currently playing Portal 1 and IMO, Talos just uppped the puzzler ante a thousand fold. I think I paid 8 bucks for the (Talos) DLC and it was totally worth it.

I found Flame in the Flood interesting for a bit, not an awesome game in my book, but free is free. I always wondered if the developers were going to add more content at some point or make another game.

Wow, one of the best games I have ever played. A pretty hard but relaxing and rewarding puzzler. I am currently playing Portal 1 and IMO, Talos just uppped the puzzler ante a thousand fold. I think I paid 8 bucks for the (Talos) DLC and it was totally worth it.

I think I will be ready for a change in genre once done with POE 2 and Dragon's Dogma... :>)

In order to play the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition, do I have to apply some Community Patch or whatever?

I'm no expert on it but I don't think so.

I keep meaning to re-install Titan Quest at some point and see if they really changed anything for that anniversary addition. One day I'll get to it.

Back
Top Bottom