Aggressors: Ancient Rome

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
So a new game set in Ancient Rome called Aggressors: Ancient Rome was released this week. It has mixed reviews, and is described as an early civilization game.

Link - https://store.steampowered.com/app/783210/Aggressors_Ancient_Rome/

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.

Of course a game has nowadays to be called "Aggressors".
It's like the equivalent of Gangsta Rap.

Meh this reminds me of Paradox's Rome and I have no doubt that's why Slitherine published this on Steam. As Paradox is making ROME 2 which will release soon.

Meh this reminds me of Paradox's Rome and I have no doubt that's why Slitherine published this on Steam. As Paradox is making ROME 2 which will release soon.

No real competition in my mind. It's like Civilization is not competition to EU4 as their gameplay are night & day different, and this game looks basically like Civilization focused on Roman Empire.

No real competition in my mind. It's like Civilization is not competition to EU4 as their gameplay are night & day different, and this game looks basically like Civilization focused on Roman Empire.
Yes already said that but it's a game based on Ancient Rome. This setting got popular when Paradox announced ROME 2, and Slitherine always copies Paradox games.

Back
Top Bottom