Risen 3 Risen 3 Youtube

I have to give PB credit, "that" at 0.58 is the most hillarious jumping sequence in the history of gaming.

I've said numerous times that PB needs to add more humor in games. Not just chatty but stuff like that. They did start adding it, bit it's not enough.

Here's hope they'll do it in Elex.

Joxer: I remember there were many jokes in dialogues and in your companions' remarks. But you have to play longer to find them. Good jokes were often said by some specific crew member… so if you dont have the right companion with you, you will miss many jokes in R3.

I have to give PB credit, "that" at 0.58 is the most hillarious jumping sequence in the history of gaming.

:) The whole prolog was full of jumps. Including jumping from explosions.

Another hilarious sequence was that "ninja turtle evasive roll" in 6:40-6:50. :p

Joxer: I remember there were many jokes in dialogues and in your companions' remarks. But you have to play longer to find them. Good jokes were often said by some specific crew member… so if you dont have the right companion with you, you will miss many jokes in R3.
And I said they improved in that way, but it's still not enough. ;)

I noticed the weird zooming thing that the video was doing , YouTube screwed me with the whole shaky video thing, fixed now. I really am a noob with this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom