Consortium: The Tower - Alpha 1.5

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for Consortium: The Tower brings it to Alpha 1.5.

Early Access Alpha 1.5 is here: Combat re-balanced + Demo updated + 212121

Greetings Seekers,

We have just made v1.5 live for you all. We've also updated the demo to include all of the latest fixes and polish. Click HERE to see a complete list of all the updates and fixes we've made to the game for you.

The biggest change/improvement revolves around combat balance - the early game is now much easier, giving new players more time and space to understand the game's mechanics and systems. We aren't declaring that the game is completely free of issues, but it is now quite stable and we're continuing to fix and polish things as quickly as we're able to.

Here is a complete list of the things iDGi is working on right now:

-Continued polish, fixing and improving all Act 1 content (i.e the game you all have access to now).
-Act 2 content development ongoing, screenshots coming soon!
-A secret partnership centered around a brand new feature for The Tower that no-one is expecting. Fig Backers will be learning about this first, but watch for a big official announcement in the coming weeks!
-A FREE Consortium choose-your-own-adventure digital prequel story is coming to Android and iOS devices! We haven't truly announced it yet, but we're quite close to a first release to our Fig Backers. A PC version will be coming to Steam sometime afterwards...

We have largely been silent over the past few months, and we apologize for any misconceptions that may be floating around out there as to WHY. Please always remember, this is a pure passion project for us, and we will never stop working on it until it's done... even if it kills us, and we have to reincarnate ourselves!

That being fact, in true indie developer fashion, we are all juggling various life responsibilities and contracts along with working on The Tower, so we need to maximize the use of our time. There's still a lot of game to get done here, and creatively we very much need to be able to work on the game in our own way, without any time pressure or outside influences.

So, we deeply appreciate all of your continued patience and understanding, even if we appear to go dark for long periods of time.

We hope you like the latest, more to come soon!

Sincerely,

Gregory and the iDGi team
More information.

I completely forgot about this game. So thanks for the post Silver.:salute:

Depends who you ask. I can't ever forget "like a big baby" superb voiceover in the first game. Sadly, those lines are impossible to use on the forum, otherwise you'd never forget it either. :)

I remember that the game was very unique in its approach to choices & consequences as well as storytelling.
That was definitely memorable.

It was also extremely short, though, so what little story was there I did forget about. But that was also many years ago…

Back
Top Bottom