Pricewatch!

After a while, Humble Bundle has launched another games bundle: Built to Survive.

Tier 1: Deadly Days
Tier 2 (Beat the average): Generation Zero, Life Is Feudal Your Own, Memories of Mars, Mad Max
Tier 3: World War Z GOTY Edition, Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition

Deadly Days is a roguelite. Life Is Feudal Your Own is described as a sandbox RPG, and the other tier 2 games seem to be open world games. Genesis Alpha One is described as a roguelike FPS.

After a while, Humble Bundle has launched another games bundle: Built to Survive.

Tier 1: Deadly Days
Tier 2 (Beat the average): Generation Zero, Life Is Feudal Your Own, Memories of Mars, Mad Max
Tier 3: World War Z GOTY Edition, Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
Excellent, some of them look worth trying, and it'll also mean I can get cheap second copies of World War Z and Generation Zero for co-op reasons. :thumbsup:

Is there actually something that is not currently on sale, at Good Old Games? :p

Note that we're lucky right now, because it's mid-week and weekend at the same time! :lol:

PS: Cyberpunk is not on sale...

I just grabbed it. I don't usually pay over $20 for games anymore, but with the Final Edition due in March I couldn't resist.

For some reason, at least to me, it's difficult to sort out Steam's menu most of the time, probably because they seem to change the scheme like, once a year or so. Do they even have a way of spotting free offerings, and I don't mean the mmo's that they may host, but single player games?

For some reason, at least to me, it's difficult to sort out Steam's menu most of the time, probably because they seem to change the scheme like, once a year or so. Do they even have a way of spotting free offerings, and I don't mean the mmo's that they may host, but single player games?

Not so easily. At least, not that I know of!
I use a site (https://gg.deals/) whose "News" page does include, among others, news about free games on various gaming platforms, where/when available.

Not so easily. At least, not that I know of!
I use a site (https://gg.deals/) whose "News" page does include, among others, news about free games on various gaming platforms, where/when available.
I've been using this for a month or so as well, it's a very good site and easy to use. Doesn't include some trusted key resellers but that is fair enough.

In-case no one played this little gem Venetica - Gold Edition on GOG is 70% off.

Link - https://www.gog.com/game/venetica

Basically $2.99 the cost of a cheap burger.

Venetica was a fun game, a total steal at that price. Go support GoG, minions!

And Banner Saga the third is on sale for under nine clams on Steam! Or you can grab all three for a stellar price!

Back
Top Bottom