D:OS2 Most interesting party members

Divinity: Original Sin 2

bizorker

Sentinel
Original Sin 2 Donor
Interested in the RPGWatch community's view on the most interesting/fun party members. Give me your opinion. I doubt I will replay further, so wanted to see if I've really missed out on a character that maybe comes alive later in the game. I'm talking story, not combat abilities (given everyone can be customized).

After messing around with the different companions (through the first and second maps), my two favorites are Ifan and Red Prince. Fane probably 3rd. I found it humorous when I'd forget to cover him and immediately get attacked some some random NPC screaming about the undead rising or something. I played the Dwarf and Lohse the least (neither beyond the first map).

I actually like them all. Fane is probably my favorite, but I also prefer him as the main character (story reasons). Lohse also has some interesting late-game involvement, so she's one I like having along. Generally speaking though, I think all their stories are worth exploring sooner or later. :)

At lot of people like Fane but i didn't think he was that special (kind of disliked him). I think they all have interesting stories - but ifan, Lohse and even the Beast are very well done. I guess the least favorite was Sebil (sp) and I could never get into the red prince not because his story was bad but because he was a bit of a snob.

Ifan was my favorite character although that is favorite not the most interesting. For most interesting probably Fane.

Dunno about favorite but Ifan's initial perk is chatty with animals so grab him and keep him around all the time even if you don't like him.
Fane's personal story reveals specific world lore not possible to learn with anyone else and he has probably the most OP "support" skill in the game, besides when was the last time you played a skeleton? Pick him too.

Others… Pick whomever you like, doesn't matter.

Gotta have Lohse so you can hear her sing toward the end of the game!

When was the last time you married a skeleton? Oh yeah, Divinity: Dragon Commander. ;)

Back
Top Bottom