Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - Announced for 2021

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Yemeth spottet Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - a turn based J-RPG that will be released early next year:

Rise Against Ruin

Unite a party of League of Legends Champions, explore Bilgewater and set sail for the Shadow Isles to uncover the secrets of the deadly Black Mist.

Developed by Airship Syndicate and featuring the art style of legendary comic book artist Joe Madureira, creators of Battle Chasers and Darksiders, Ruined King: A League of Legends Story is the first Riot Forge game that invites you to explore the League of Legends universe. In this immersive turn-based RPG, you will have the freedom to configure your party and control an unlikely group of League of Legends champions, explore the bustling city of Bilgewater and the mysterious Shadow Isles, and experience the Lane Initiative System.
More information.

Hmmm, are we absolutely sure it's gonna be RPG?
Because initially I got the impression it's supposed to be a sort of chesslike game.
We'll see I guess.

Hmmm, are we absolutely sure it's gonna be RPG?
Because initially I got the impression it's supposed to be a sort of chesslike game.
We'll see I guess.

Well, sure as hell can't tell from that trailer what the gameplay will involve.

The text summary in the video does say it's a single player turn based rpg, which is wording that is repeated on the game maker's website, but I guess we'll have to wait for a gameplay trailer to see what it actually plays like.

Hmm..not much to go by that trailer in my opinion.

Guess their trying to target the Borderlands fan-base.:p

Probably as Nightchasers is a book series.o_O

Yeah, my bad! Too many generic game names…
Although, I understand it is extremely hard to find new names that aren't blocked already nowadays.
It's kind of funny, though, that the original name is so bland and generic that even when mangled it into a different generic sounding name, people still knew what you were talking about. :biggrin:

Yeah, my bad! Too many generic game names…
Although, I understand it is extremely hard to find new names that aren't blocked already nowadays.

You gotta go Larian style. Those divinity and sin combinations are an endless resource because everyone else thinks they are horrible names :p

Well at least they say it's turn-based, which means I'll give it a look even though League of Legends doesn't interest me in the slightest.

:D

Back
Top Bottom