Aeon of Sands - Release Date Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Aeon of Sands now has a release date of December 4th. Check out the Steam page here.

Aeon of Sands - The Trail is a retro low fantasy RPG set in a post-apocalyptic world, with first person, grid-based exploration, puzzles, real-time combat, and a fully illustrated, non-linear story.The game follows the misadventures of a likeable slacker, who is suddenly thrown out of his cosy home into a terrible, infinite desert that seems to hate him.

Accompany the vain, nap-loving clerk Setrani through his story.
Guide his travels over a dangerous land, ravaged by the weather and by tribal enmity. Struggle with him, as the desert's wicked sense of humor and unpredictability set him trap after trap on his path.
Setrani is introduced to new situations via multiple choice illustrated dialogues.Based on your decisions, new areas can be explored while other become inaccessible, you meet new companions or make enemies of them.

It's basically Choose-Your-Own-Adventure featuring Dungeon Crawling!

Platforms: Windows | MacOSX
Release: December 4, 2018
More information.

Each time I read about this game I get a little bit excited and then I read "real-time combat" again...

Hmmm, the graphics look like an original iphone's level. Pass. Well, if it's completely free I might download it someday.

I'll be too busy to play this on release, but it's on my wishlist.

Will never play this (I don't like blobber RPGs), but the art is great :thumbsup:

Will definitely get this. Looks awesome and it seens to heave a heavy focus on story.
While I don't like real time combat either it doesnt seem to be central enough to matter.

Oh...and will not play it at release due to Jagged Alliance Rage...next months are swamped with games.

Back
Top Bottom