Fallout Fallout 1 questions

RPGfreak

Watcher
1) How can i change my follower formation during battle? When our caravan is attacked he is always in the frontlines taking all the punishment.
2) How can i make my follower heal during battle?
3) How does a high speech affect dialogue? In fallout 3 and skyrim additional dialogue options indicate theyre a result of high speech (persuasion) or (speech 30/45). How does it work in FO1?
4) Is there a point raising small guns beyond the point where im having 95% hit?

I forgot too much of the game to answer all the questions...
As far as I remember speech affects a lot of conversations an shows you the success and type of response you are given at some point I think.

Also, you are unlikely to get 95% hit chance on aimed shots until very late in the game. But once that happens then I guess no, there's no point in upgrading more.

I don't remember seeing any indication of which dialogue options are due to high speech/charisma, you'll just have to use your common sense for those.

As for raising small guns above when you have a 95% hit-chance? It depends on what you mean by 95% hit-chance. If it's just hitting the enemy, then yes if it's hitting vital parts (like the eyes), then no. You'll want to raise your weapon skill high enough that you can reliably hit these parts.

As far as your followers healing themselves, iirc they should do it automatically once their HPs drop below a certain percentage. Just make sure they have stimpacks in their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom