Pricewatch!

That's an insanely good bundle for RPG fans. Unfortunately for me I already own most of those games.

Yep insanely good.

I bought it for Torment and Hong Kong, I own everything else. But I'd say it's worth it for those two alone plus some extra keys for the next rpgwatch giveaway ;)

Shadowrun rubbish. I'd rather buy Torment 2, Wasteland 2 and Dreamfall 3 elsewhere separately than paying a dime for bundled phoneport shovelware.

Meanwhile it's Chinese NY sale on uPlay store:
https://store.ubi.com/eu/chinese-new-year-sale
If you don't care about Ubi's DRM client trash, please don't make excuses again that FarCry3 and AC:Rogue can wait a few more years. If possible, go fot Watch Dogs 2 too, don't touch WD1.

Shadowrun rubbish. I'd rather buy Torment 2, Wasteland 2 and Dreamfall 3 elsewhere separately than paying a dime for bundled phoneport shovelware.
Yes, why on earth would anyone want to get a bunch of great games for a bargain price and have some of the proceeds go to a worthy charity, eh? You're the most nonlinear person I've ever come across. And I spent a lot of time on the internet.

Of course I'm nonlinear, if I wasn't I'd be boring just as Skyrim bugged quests. :D

In some occassions I can bend my principles when it's irrelevant or lesser evil. Phone shovelware is not one of those occasions. I'd rather pay $100 for a single game than $1 for a bundle with phonegarbage.
They want me to buy the bundle? Remove the shovelware from it instead of placing it as mustpay tier 1 in order to get the rest of stuff.

I've mentioned sale at uPlay in my previous post, Humble store is also running sale on Ubisoft titles (uPlay DRM client is mandatory):
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/ubisoft-sale/

I wish I had the time and ability to play everything, but I really have to pick and choose. UBI has pretty much fell by the wayside for these franchises at least. One Assassin's Creed and the original Far Cry and Crysis was enough for me.

That bundle is among the best I've ever seen, unfortunately I own all of these games except Torment...

If anyone is willing, I'd happily share the cost and keep only Torment, so if you're interested drop a note, ok?

BTW, the Shadowrun games are *awesome*. Great story, excellent setup, tactical battles (if a bit on the easy side). As long as you don't mind the simple graphics and you don't mind reading lots of text you can't go wrong with these games...

If you've not purchased FTL by now, GoG has that plus Into the Breach for fifteen bucks. I don't know anything about the new game, but if you don't have FTL this would be a superb way of acquiring that plus a possibly equal awesome game.

Panzer corps is super cheap on steam right now. I am thinking of purchasing it and the 41 eastern front campaign (I used to be a history buff on this scene and read bevvors stalingrad like twice) but I dont know with such a backlog on both steam, iOS and 3ds if I really need this in my life right now?

If you've not purchased FTL by now, GoG has that plus Into the Breach for fifteen bucks. I don't know anything about the new game, but if you don't have FTL this would be a superb way of acquiring that plus a possibly equal awesome game.

If already you own FTL you can contact Tech Support for a gift copy for a friend if you buy Into the Breach.

For once, a previous owner doesn't feel punished for a sale to a new customer.

Dunno about that World game, never played it nor am a single bit interested in it, but IMO if you didn't buy yet, you should go for DX3 and DX4, both new Tomb Raiders and Life is Strange.
Usually not mentioned on this site, Sleeping Dogs is also IMO a musthave game - it's not some masterpiece but has a certain exotic style I don't believe anyone would dislike.

Back
Top Bottom