Elex Anyone know if this did anything..?

70 views but no posts? Is that because no-one knows or no-one knows what I'm talking about :/

I have no idea what's it about, that's why I didn't answer. Add some screenshots inside spoiler tags please.
Note that because of ACO I still didn't finish Elex so if it's some endgame thing, I definetly can't know anything about it.

Ha. Maybe I will make a special journey over there. It's a cool location, so I don't want to be too explicit even in the spoiler threads :)

You'll know it when you stumble on it.

Seriously? Think of where clerics are to be found outside the Hort. One of those places has a mystery feature...

Do you meen the place under/besides the volcano?

Not sure I found any teleporters there. There is however a pussle to open the gates which contains some cool facts about a certain deity :)

That's probably the same place... teleporting is definitely a feature... I'm going to go back and try this puzzle.

... which I did and I'm completely defeated. How do I open those things :/

The code door? You need to collect pics scattered all over the world for that one.

So the pictures seem to give the location to 4 houses clues? I'm semi-guessing because I picked most of those up on my travels already but one photo seemed to lead me to one fo those. But I don't know what the 4 houses puzzle refers to :/

It's not faction specific..? I'm a berzerker.

It's not faction specific. Solve the "puzzle" to learn the code.
I don't know if you can use some guide and then use the code from it without collecting everything needed.

There is actually a "hidden" quest for it as a Cleric. It gets started when you help some lady get a Cleric tome, then she analyzes it, and you can get a quest to dig further. I only got the first part as a Berserker, but as a Cleric I got a bit more info after some time (she tells you where to find the 1st out of 9 parts or some such thing).

At any rate, there are no teleporters there. It does contain a few interesting revelations though.

OMG those are supposed to be elevators!

Well don't I feel silly :-D

Back
Top Bottom