What games are you playing now?

- old console games are retarded and not fun shovelware, would be ridiculed on PC

Trolling is an art, so at least do it right, dammit! ;)

a rare title was okay, but Sony owns the game and there is no business interest to unlock it from exclusivity as it's used to sell ancient hardware in new plastic for crapload of $

This one pretty much fits in the "Other Plans in the Near Future" point of my rant.
Speaking of Sony: they even discounted many PS1/PS2 Classics on PSN recently. Now we all know why: because of the dreaded PS1 Classic hardware and because of the more expensive PS4 "remastered" versions.

In conclusion: while I'm no advocate of piracy, the only way to play certain great old classics is via illegal emulation and warez.

Getting ready to dive into FO76 now that they've fixed most of my complaints - as my guilty pleasure - when I'm too lazy to do serious work.

Started a replay of Mass Effect Andromeda, and probably do a replay of Dragon Age Inquisition. Followed by Atom when it's released 0n the PC later this month.

I might finally try to finish Yakuza 0 next month as well.

Resident Evil 7 in VR. It's pretty good. Hate the god damn "new car" smell from the PSVR though + it's not good to breath in that stuff (cancerogenic shit), took such a long time for the Oculus too to lose that smell.

Resident Evil 7 in VR. It's pretty good. Hate the god damn "new car" smell from the PSVR though + it's not good to breath in that stuff (cancerogenic shit), took such a long time for the Oculus too to lose that smell.

Hmm, I don’t remember my son’s vive having any smell, maybe I just didn’t notice.

Anyway, still working my way through AC odyssey and sprinkling in some nioh now and then. Will be adding a little of kingmaker as well just to check out the ruleset, some builds and game mechanics.

Playing Transport Fever and setting networks of railroads, trucks, ships and airplanes all over the place!

Still trundling through Disgaea five, got all the extra characters unlocked and in my stable now, and just completed the last challenge stage yesterday. Not sure how much grinding I want to do to get to the additional content beyond what I've already unlocked, I certainly got my monies' worth so far.

Almost forgot that I recently started a session with Firewatch ; a really nice adventure game with a cool visual and atmospheric touch. Too bad it's not a real open world but the concept of having a NPC guiding you while you never see her is a great idea (if someone from Bethesda could borrow such an idea for F76... ;) ).

Just tried the demo of the new Fist of the North Star game, damn, another game i need to get.. Supposedly this is just like the Yakuza games (never played), but this is far more interesting to me (theme).

Also tried Astrobot (VR).. nope, absolutely sick of these games (mario clone). well done game though.

Wipeout omega collection (VR).. really good, will probably buy.

Fist of the North Star, if I understood correctly, is widely considered an abortion compared to Yakuza predecessors.

Fist of the North Star, if I understood correctly, is widely considered an abortion compared to Yakuza predecessors.

I've seen tons of people overjoyed with it, e.g..

I'm back to playing Kingmaker, just met the new companion and I'm stoked. :) Still in Chapter 5 so I hope I have enough time left in the game to follow her story through to the end, but I kind of doubt it.

Started playing subnautica and the weirdest thing just happened: I quit the game and came back the next day just to notice it did not automatically save my progress! Lost about 3 hours. Haha, so used to games saving and checkpointing every 5 minutes for you. This is all your fault rise of the tomb raider.

The fault is outdated notenoughmemory to save the world state anytime checkpoints idiocy from inferior hardware.

Back
Top Bottom