Non-RPG General News - Control Release Date: August 27

This looks good, though I worry somewhat about the length. One hour for one dollar is about right for me, so if it's 20 hours for $60 then I'll pass. Looking into this, though, has me interested in another game, Alan Wake, from almost 10 years ago by this same developer so maybe I'll pick that up.

If it's going to launch strictly on epic, then I won't be considering picking it up until it migrates to gog or steam.

It seems it is the case, at least its the only option mentioned on games official site. From time to time I like to enjoy similar narated action games with AAA production values. But most of the time I play different games. No prablem to wait for this one being released on GOG or Steam with discounted price tag. Not gonna support Epic.

If it's going to launch strictly on epic, then I won't be considering picking it up until it migrates to gog or steam.
Epic exclusives are, I think, a year long. There's no way I could get to it within a year anyway, so it doesn't mean much to me.

Epic exclusives are, I think, a year long. There's no way I could get to it within a year anyway, so it doesn't mean much to me.

I do not think that one year is a fixed thing. For instance, I remember that Borderlands 3 is planned to be epic-exclusive roughly half a year. But I guess there are none that are exclusive for more than a year (except for permanent).

Back
Top Bottom