Solasta - New Class Vote: Paladin vs Ranger!

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest update announces that you can vote for a new class in Solasta: Crown of the Magister. You have a choice between Paladin and Ranger.

Hello there folks!

You were many to ask for it, and we promised we'd give you a glimpse into the additional content we're intending to bring with the Kickstarter Campaign's completion! Starting now until Sunday 22nd, your votes will decide which class will be added first in Solasta: Crown of the Magister!

As a reminder, this additional class will be unlocked when we reach our Kickstarter Funding Goal of $200,000 / 180,000EUR.

Where to vote?

You have one vote per platform! We will count the votes at the end to see the total, so don't hesitate to vote in all three places if you want to see your class win the race!
Thanks purpleblob!

More information.

Paladin or Ranger.... tough choice as they are two of my favorite classes :)

I voted for Rangers. I always imagine them more versatile than paladins.

I voted for the paladin, simply because if there are only 5 classes for 4 characters, I could more easily imagine substituting a fighter for a paladin, than for a ranger. I could see making a ranger/thief, but I doubt I'd roll with a pure ranger.

Played the demo last night. Good tactical turn-based dungeon crawler, with some innovations for once (I grew tired of "nostalgic" gaming).

The camera is a little "jumpy" and some animations need more work, but beside those it's really solid.

Some of the main characters in game (not the portraits) remind me of good old Drakensang for some reason (the braided "dwarfette" especially). The knight remind me of Trine...

Will back.

Back
Top Bottom