Age of Decadence - Win the Game

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Our resident forum dweller Pladio bought The Age of Decadence early access game only a few weeks ago and find it's an amazing game, which interweaves stories in a world full of lore and deception.

To help support the Iron Tower Studios team, Pladio decided to give away one game on Steam to one of our regulars here at RPGWatch by means of a small contest.

The rules are simple :

1. Only users with 100 or more posts may participate.
  2. You need to answer all questions correctly in one post.
  3. You only have one chance to get it right. If you are posting twice, you are out. Editing your post is not allowed either, so ensure your post is final when you post.
  4. The first one who answers the questions correctly will win the game.
  5. The winner needs to 'friend' Pladio on Steam to receive the key as that is preferable to sending the key by mail
  6. Pladio is the judge and his decision is final.
All questions can be answered by people who have not played the game as the answers are easily found online.

So here are the questions:

1. Ganezzar is ruled by which Noble House ?
  2. The remnants of the Imperial Army was rebuilt with what name ?
  3. In The Age Of Decadence May update. How many locations were released out of how many in total (according to the developer at the time of the update?

More information.

Thanks to Pladio for making this possible. Now go ahead and get yourself this game.

Ganezzar is ruled by which Noble House ?

Answer House Crassus

The remnants of the Imperial Army was rebuilt with what name ?
Answer Imperial Guards

In The Age Of Decadence May update. How many locations were released out of how many in total (according to the developer at the time of the update?

Answer 15 locations out of 22

Cheers!

Daniel.

Damn, ah well I gave it a go! Next! :D

Daniel.

I have the game already and say Nothing.

House Crassus;
Imperial Guards;
16 locations out of 22 but, if Im correct, I cede the prize to darklord. He truly deserves it!

Last edited:
House Crassus, Imperial Guards, 16 of 22. :p

Damn was it 16? I couldn't see the info in the May update but found a comment from May so took a stab at it!

VinceDW May 4 2014, 2:27pm replied:
We're planning to start the final beta test in June and run it for 2-3 months.

Overall, we've released 15 locations out of 22. We'll probably release 2 more before the beta test, the focus on testing the endgame locations.

So close! :D

Daniel.

Yeah, that's why I felt embarrassed to post my reply. Seemed almost like a cheat :)

House Crassus;
Imperial Guards;
16 locations out of 22 but, if Im correct, I cede the prize to darklord. He truly deserves it!

While you are right and were the first to answer. I am sorry, but I am following the rules I set out.

You only have one chance to get it right. If you are posting twice, you are out. Editing your post is not allowed either, so ensure your post is final when you post.

I was contemplating giving it to you anyway (ceded to darklord) but since your editing timestamp shows 15.30 (20 mins after killias' post), I have decided to give it to him.

Consider yourself backstabbed - such are the ways of the Age of Decadence...

House Crassus, Imperial Guards, 16 of 22. :p

I declare you the winner of this competition.

Please, can you 'friend' me on Steam ?

If you are in the RPGWatch group, you can find me there.
Also, please PM or post your username so I don't give it to someone else :handshake::handshake:

Damn was it 16? I couldn't see the info in the May update but found a comment from May so took a stab at it!

So close! :D

Daniel.

I took the info from here.
http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,4195.0.html

Sorry about this folks! It was a dick move on my part, certainly, but nobody else had all the correct answers in a single unedited post. Arguably, somebody else was going to swoop in. Might as well be killias2! ;-P

Seriously though, I feel like a shit, but I want this!

Edit: I tried sending some PMs, but my Outbox is still empty for some reason. I have no idea what's up there. In any case, I friended you on Steam. It shouldn't be hard to tell who I am on there, ;-)

Nah you won fair and square, congrats! :)

Daniel.

Thanks again! To everyone involved, ;-)

Back
Top Bottom