Pricewatch!

There's a new Might & Magic Humble Bundle. Comes with a gazillion M&Ms and Heroes, including the latest and Heroes 3 HD.

Heretic.

What you meant is that it's a bundle that includes Gothic 1-3, and they threw a copy of that ArcaniA game in with it.

There's also a bundle with just G1-3, without Arcania. I grabbed that one.
I already had copies of all of them on GoG, but I couldn't resist grabbing them on Steam too. :blush:

There's also a bundle with just G1-3, without Arcania. I grabbed that one.
I already had copies of all of them on GoG, but I couldn't resist grabbing them on Steam too. :blush:

:)

Yeah me too. Have got a physical copy of 1 - 3 but for a couple of bucks is good to have a backup.

-kaos

Sony is having a Star Wars sale - loads of games on sale.

I think almost everyone is having a Star Wars sale right now and a few weeks ago almost all the PC games were in a humble bundle.

Speaking of Humble Bundle, as anyone mentioned the current one is Might & Magic. Covers the M&M series, the Heroes one, along with Dark Messiah. They even put a starter pack for the online game. Downside, some of the games are uplay only.

I think almost everyone is having a Star Wars sale right now and a few weeks ago almost all the PC games were in a humble bundle.

Speaking of Humble Bundle, as anyone mentioned the current one is Might & Magic. Covers the M&M series, the Heroes one, along with Dark Messiah. They even put a starter pack for the online game. Downside, some of the games are uplay only.

Indeed - the current GoG sale is awesome! I just (re)installed about a dozen Star Wars games on my laptop :) My only issue is that for some bizarre reason the GoG releases are Windows-only, whereas on Steam you get both platforms.

Indeed - the current GoG sale is awesome! I just (re)installed about a dozen Star Wars games on my laptop :) My only issue is that for some bizarre reason the GoG releases are Windows-only, whereas on Steam you get both platforms.

GOG puts a bit more effort into making them run well on modern systems than Steam does, so they probably focus their efforts on proper systems. ;)

Steam is doing a May the Fourth Star Wars sale, including everything Star Wars that they've got. Even some pinball tables. Lasts until the 6th.

Everything Saints Row is on sale, too, this weekend.

Indiegala has a new adventure bundle for 4$. It includes for example the Runaway trilogy.
But also Venetica - which makes it the cheapest offer for this game yet.

Indiegala has a new adventure bundle for 4$. It includes for example the Runaway trilogy.
But also Venetica - which makes it the cheapest offer for this game yet.

Venturing over there I see that Indiegala is also having a Labour Day Weekend sale on their front page.

There's an Activision sale for Steam, too. Lots and lots and lots of Call of Duty... but that does include the original game for 50% off ($10). The start to the Russian campaign was one of my most memorable gaming experiences.

V:tM:Bloodlines is 75% off for anyone who hasn't played that yet. Get it and play it before we find out about you! ;)

Ubisoft sale on humble store:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/ubisoft_week/

Mix of everything, I wish they did it a few weeks ago when I completed my AC series collection...

Wait a minute. I have 50-60 bucks to spend on anything and I'm not into season pass scandals.
Couch, can I get a few ACs here and gift them through the site? It's not RPG I know, that's why I ask.

Back
Top Bottom