A message to Bethesda Game Studios from a fan.

TheProduct

Watcher
You may know them as the developer of elderscrolls and fallout 3 but over the past couple of years a they have done things that have concerned me ( a fan since 2004) i decided to let some things off my chest as a fan.. this is a message of positivity. How do you feel about bethesda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFxH2soLFdw

I believe that the biggest thing they have to do is get better with game engines and release a stable game

Why here, why not on Beth forum?
And also, why as vid and not as text?

And I can't agree on releasing a stable game. With the size of a games they made it's impossible o make it stable on the release. The biggest thing they have to do is to polish their games so there is no need for unofficial patches.

I agree with the joxer. I don't bother watching reviews/opinions, I prefer to read them

Much.

pibbur who can asssure the watch they will never hear a (n authentic video) where he says "pibbur who can asssure the watch they will never hear a (n authentic video) where he says "pibbur who can assure the watch theyl will.."" Ooops that one got a bit out of control.

His complaint was that their game engines are buggy because the menus in Skyrim came up "slow" (PlayStation version). If that is his big complaint than he has never played Daggerfall! :) Otherwise he is very positive towards Bethesda. I thought it was odd that the video appeared to be Left 4 Dead, a game that was not made by Bethesda.

Can someone explain me why am I watching some random dude playing left for dead while this video is supposed to be about Benthesa games?

On the RPC yesterday there was a module called "the hour of rant", which was described as an "mixture between poetry slam & ranting". I didn't watch it, but I think that would be a nice thing for international Cons, wouldn't it ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom