Divinity 2 First Time Changing Back to Human Form

Joolushkoo

Watcher
I apologize for not knowing this, but I've searched my manual and other online areas, and I remain ignorant.

I just completed enough of Broken Valley Village to be able to go on to the Broken Valley quests. Upon moving in towards that area and trying to get to where I see Rhode is standing, I meet Talana and her scene opens automatically. After concluding my conversation with her, I am, for the first time, in Dragon form.

No problem flying around, no problem doing dragon combat, but I cannot figure out how to change back to human form. Must I wait for it to happen by itself, or am I missing something.

I would be most appreciate if someone could help this baby boomer grandmother to figure this out.

AFAIR you can't transform back. It's sort of a dream sequence - you'll transform back when you've found out that life as a dragon can be quite dangerous. So just make yourself comfortable with the controls and push forward.

Later - much later, when you can really transform, you can simply enter or exit dragon form with your dragon rune.

Btw, don't hesitate to set the difficulty to low as a dragon. These sequences can become quite frustrating. The first thing to do after your first transformation (-> you are attacked within seconds!): Hit pause, equip your dragon armour and fill your quick bar with dragon spells and health potions. Then spend all the dragon points you can. Fireball and heal is a good combination for starters, after that Summon Companion might be an idea. Combat gets easier if you withdraw yourself from the action, pause and then aim your spell.

Thank you so much, Gorath. That's what I hoped was happening, but it's great to have confirmation that my brain still functions. :)

I have no problem with setting the difficulty to low; it beats frustration.

Back
Top Bottom