Superhero RPG - The Amazing Fantastics

TAFUniverse

Watcher
The Amazing Fantastics is a turn-based RPG set in a superhero universe. It features over 20 playable characters, comic book cutscenes, and episode 1 will be released on Steam this summer.

Trailer​

I started developing The Amazing Fantastics several years ago but work and other things got in the way, causing an extended development cycle. I'm now more focused than ever and The Amazing Fantastics Episode 1 will be released this summer. It will chronicle hero Singe's adventures in Utopia as he begins to build a league of superheroes to rid the city of crime and corruption.

Screenshots​

screenshot11.1.PNG

screenshot9.1.PNG

screenshot14.PNG

screenshot19.jpg

screenshot10.1.PNG

screenshot2.2.PNG

Any feedback, thoughts, ideas for game features, etc., are welcomed!

I'll check the demo later, if it's playable with k+m most definetly I'll buy when released (I love the style).

Feedback you say… If it's rated M (mature), it'll make me very happy. :)

You hooked me with turn-based, I'll likely check this one out shortly after it launches on Steam. Thanks for sharing the information with us!

You hooked me with turn-based, I'll likely check this one out shortly after it launches on Steam. Thanks for sharing the information with us!

Glad to hear it! We've been told to make the game more action-oriented and change the genre completely in order to appeal to a wider audience, but we decided to stick to our guns because turn-based RPGs are our favorite.

I'm glad you're sticking to your original plans! While I find some action games enjoyable, turn-based are definitely my preferred types to play.

Back
Top Bottom